Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,783

    Second chance for Jimmer?

    small sample size and its early i know but so many "experts" had jimmers career ending after this year... however so far this season in limited minutes he's shining.

    averaging over 7 points and about an assist in 8mpg. is shooting a ridiculous 64% from the field and 50% from 3 point range. and he had 18-2-1 in 10 minutes yesterday! going 7-9 and 3-5 on three pointers.

    alot of people had doubts about him last year and most seemed correct as he was pretty brutal in his rookie season and basically glued to the bench... after what hes shown so far anyone think he may actually have a future in this league even as a role player? i really think he could.
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    12,105
    I don't know what his future holds. I didn't think Reddick would do very well and he had some poor seasons at first as well. Defense is definitely going to remain an issue for him. My biggest thing is that he should have never been picked that high (while Kawhi Leonard waited)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SL, UT
    Posts
    1,770
    He'll never live up to expectations, but he could be a solid shooter in this league (basically a short Kover.) The biggest problem is he's on the wrong team for what he brings to the table.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,783
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    I don't know what his future holds. I didn't think Reddick would do very well and he had some poor seasons at first as well. Defense is definitely going to remain an issue for him. My biggest thing is that he should have never been picked that high (while Kawhi Leonard waited)
    yes the defense is what i feel would ever keep him from being a starter.. but he could be a solid shooter off the bench.. alot like reddick in his recent years
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,606
    Jimmer can shoot. Can't play any defense, Kobe abused him in the post. He's a good bench player though for now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Jimmer can shoot. Can't play any defense, Kobe abused him in the post. He's a good bench player though for now.
    lol well duh..
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,041
    I've played against jimmer and have seen him play for years.

    But I never saw him as an NBA player, to short, feet are way to slow, no handle, can't get off shots against the longer players.

    But truth is, I won't judge him seriously until he goes to a team that isn't packed w retards. Bunch of low iq ball hogs on that team.


    Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    18,545
    In the wrong situation, but Jimmer will make it work. Thats what all the studs do





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,569
    Slower perimeter players need a period of adjustment to the speed of the NBA. A couple of summers to work on his conditioning and figuring out how he's going to attack NBA defenses will do him wonders. But he's not going to be a starting SG, ever. NBA wings are too long and tall for him to guard. He needs to play point.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    4,872
    I hope he can find a niche in the league. He's an overall good guy, and a native New Yorker so I'd definitely like to see him succeed. But like everyone else has been saying he's got 2 huge problems, his lack of athleticism, and the team he's on. While he can't overcome the former, hopefully the Kings will trade him or release him, and he can end up in a better situation.
    https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2Fb92ddcbe  4ca443338ded010cb573e550%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

    NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,783
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I've played against jimmer and have seen him play for years.

    But I never saw him as an NBA player, to short, feet are way to slow, no handle, can't get off shots against the longer players.

    But truth is, I won't judge him seriously until he goes to a team that isn't packed w retards. Bunch of low iq ball hogs on that team.
    played against him where? O.o
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    26,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    In the wrong situation, but Jimmer will make it work. Thats what all the studs do
    meh i agree. I had him having a better career than Kemba and this season Kemba is proving me wrong.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,348
    It's saying something when he's been more valuable in 43 minutes this season than he was in 430 minutes last year. On a team with piss poor shooting, we cannot ignore a a .778 TS% and a guy who's producing a point per minute. More importantly, he's looked like an actual NBA player this season with improved handles and defense
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

    Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.


    The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by nick o View Post
    played against him where? O.o
    2k13.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,783
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    It's saying something when he's been more valuable in 43 minutes this season than he was in 430 minutes last year. On a team with piss poor shooting, we cannot ignore a a .778 TS% and a guy who's producing a point per minute. More importantly, he's looked like an actual NBA player this season with improved handles and defense
    true. i knew he was better than he was last year but i didnt know if hed ever show it.. he needs a new team tho..
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •