http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDSm8aBZl4A
    Found this somewhere on youtube
    also posted it in sixers fourm
    maybe someone will watch it lol

Nice. When was this game?

i will
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

How depressing to see two guys who were in the upper echelon of the league, at one point, reduced to this.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

Quote Originally Posted by NYY3487 View Post
    How depressing to see two guys who were in the upper echelon of the league, at one point, reduced to this.
    Russel Westbrook gonna be there in 10 years.

This is what I wonder about these NBA players. It must be disheartening to see your athleticism taken away by time.

Do we know clyde is broke? Maybe he just still loves to play and this is the highest echelon he can play at - AT 50 YEARS OLD!!!! I don't really understand why you are insulting him.

Quote Originally Posted by jakedajewler View Post
    I don't know who any punters are, that's when i go take a piss

It looks like it was AI-Clyde-Rodman vs. Marbury. No fair. For the record... I would have LOVED to see that team in their prime.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Why is it depressing? You play as long as you can, and if someone still agrees to write you a check for playing.......smile and take it

Rodman probably did heroine before the game

Dennis Rodman is in this game?

Thanks for posting.

A.I. Dont look to bad, but Rodman is scary ugly. Why do u think they signed him? For his name?

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

I have marbury as a facebook friend

Jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    It looks like it was AI-Clyde-Rodman vs. Marbury. No fair. For the record... I would have LOVED to see that team in their prime.
    yeah, you've got rodman to clean up all the shots AI woulda chucked up there.

I hate father time...I'm gonna watch this entire depressing *** game

and you say Rodman is ugly..true. Guarantee he's got it in with plenty of models/cheerleaders. No doubt he has at least 3 stds tho dude cant resist the rockstar life.

and I agree that playing overseas is kinda lame. Sure you get a crazy fanbase but come on. When you hang it up just do productive things or reminisce on the good times, dont try to get that feeling you had in your heyday...that's what leads to drug addictions for these athletes. Just let it go and start doing camps, playing pickup with other x nba stars. You already experienced something millions of ppl dream of and had guys/girls drooling over you on the court on tv. You got what you wanted, NBA +money. Just accept it's over and realize how fulfilling that really was in life.

I guess I've never been famous but I still don't get why famous ppl always want more and more and want that prime-time fame back. Is man really that naturally power hungry?

/rant

I mean seriously, I rarely see of an athlete who doesn't realize they play a friggin sport for their life worth fortune. Try studying your *** off daily on **** you dont care about, in order to work your *** of daily, losing years of your life due to stress, all for a company/hobby you dont care about.
    Last edited by ThuglifeJ; 11-12-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast