Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Jump on the Rockets bandwagon

The Houston Rockets after 2 games are the hottest team in the league. As a life long Rockets fan, I hereby open the bandwagon fans for the next 48 hours. By then they will be 3-0 defeating the Trail Blazers later tonight in their home opener. The Rockets really have a player for everyone. Asians will fall in love with Lin all over again, and Linsanity will emerge once he has a hot week of games. Harden is clearly a bearded beast. Parsons is perfect for the rich white businessmen who purchase the majority of season tickets. Slow white guys who still play at the YMCA can look to Asik, who grabbed 19 rebounds and 0 points last night. Last but not least for all of the Kentucky bandwagon fans we have Jones and Patterson too. Jump on the bandwagon now, because when we add another piece at the deadline, it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

As a heavily bearded man myself, I am on the bandwagon. Clearly, there is something for everyone on this team!

lol fantastic

Been on the bandwagon since McGrady. Getting Lin just makes it all the better.

And I am growing a beard.
    Go Knicks!

All time

I'm on the bandwagon, I think Houston is a playoff team this season.

sipping on the kool laid alot !

Thank You For EVERYTHING Tim Duncan!

pulling for the beard to play well, thats as far as im willing to go.. lol i wont support the rockets though.

Im sure there will be a few women growing beards

I've been on the bandwagon since we had the tall Chinese guy roaming the paint, but the bearded beast and the slow Turkish guy in the middle have made me feel like I totally jumped on it again.

Oh to be a Gooner...

Quote Originally Posted by jfernyc View Post
    Im sure there will be a few women growing beards
    Holy ****. Lets just hope this Anthony Davis kid doesnt start to tear **** up.

Oh to be a Gooner...

Quote Originally Posted by BSardogan View Post
    I've been on the bandwagon since we had the tall Chinese guy roaming the paint, but the bearded beast and the slow Turkish guy in the middle have made me feel like I totally jumped on it again.
    i know there are a buncha turkish folks in h-town, they must be excited cos of omer asik

Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    i know there are a buncha turkish folks in h-town, they must be excited cos of omer asik
    Yup, definately. If theres 1 group of people that love see their ethnic relatives do well its the Turkish. Heck, we still talk about Hedo as if he were a superstar in the NBA..

Oh to be a Gooner...

Rockets r back

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

im not quite on the bandwagon but t-mac was my favorite player of his time so thats a plus, and harden has been 1 of my fav players even back in his college days at az so thats another plus lol i like that their owner tries to get the big fish n goes for it. good to see em doin good!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast