Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_MACHETE View Post
    I would Love to see Perry Jones getting those extra minutes, Hell I would even start him at Pf

But I just heard that The Kings are going to buyout Jimmer Fredette. Please Sam Presti sign him. He'll be one the biggest steals, especially with his three point range
    I don't think Jimmer would help the Thunder, he is basically a weaker younger version of Fisher, that doesn't play defence.

I wouldn't even mind jason Collins at this point. Active defender who hustles and is only on a 10 day with the nets. I'd really like Granger or fredette as well if they get bought out. Worst case scenario would be a little world peace

3 straight home losses with memphis coming in tomorrow. Brooks/presti need to find a way to get this team playing defense again.

Thunder are frontrunners (along with the Heat) to sign Caron Butler. I would love to see him sign w/OKC, he'll be perfect addition for you guys. If he does, I hope he starts at the 2-guard. He's just as good defensively as Thabo, but a whole lot better on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    Thunder are frontrunners (along with the Heat) to sign Caron Butler. I would love to see him sign w/OKC, he'll be perfect addition for you guys. If he does, I hope he starts at the 2-guard. He's just as good defensively as Thabo, but a whole lot better on offense.
    Saw that we were the frontrunner for him earlier. I dont see him staring though. I see okc playing him as the sixth man because their bench output has been awful the last few games.

GOT BUTLER! I know alot of people don't see this as an impact signing but i do. I love Lamb but do not trust him at all on the road in the playoffs yet. I see alot of small lineups like these in games:

Russ-Thabo-Butler-Durant-Ibaka/Collison
    Russ-Jackson-Butler-Durant-Ibaka/Collison

Congrats Thunder fans, great pick up for you guys. Adds more leadership, experience, defense, scoring. Well done and wish you guys luck moving forward. Im rooting to see the Thunder in the finals again.

Love the pickup. Can see him as the sixth man and one of the players on the court to finish the game. Should really help a struggling a bench.

Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Love the pickup. Can see him as the sixth man and one of the players on the court to finish the game. Should really help a struggling a bench.
    I think it will add some added testosterone to the mix as well, look at Friday night and he wasn't even in uniform. Nothing like adding an ex-rival to the mix to fire up the boys and make 'em flex their muscles....

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

With Thabo out and Perry Jones starting who is actually playing 2 guard? Jones or Durant?

I think Jones is starting at Sg, and I honestly prefer Jones starting even if Sefo comes back. Were a much harder team to contain, Especially when we got four 6'10+ guys out there

Quote Originally Posted by EL_MACHETE View Post
    I think Jones is starting at Sg, and I honestly prefer Jones starting even if Sefo comes back. Were a much harder team to contain, Especially when we got four 6'10+ guys out there
    The reason I ask is because I was watching the 76ers broadcast and their guys were saying that Durant got the start at the 2 guard because of Sefo being out and Perry starting at SF.

I'd honestly rather see Roberson starting at the two guard. Maybe he'll try to play some defense since nobody else on the team except maybe russ have been.

this might sound strange but I really missed Thabeet, plays better the Perk.

Another blown double digit lead resulting in a loss. It's tough watching this team only play 2-3 quarters a game.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast