Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Kobe: "it's my team"

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...s=iref:nbahpt2

Fast forward to the end of the video, he said 'That's a silly question, it's my team' when asked whose team it is.

Go down the page to the Dwight Howard interview and he said it wasn't anyone's specific team, it was 'their team'.

Kobe has a huge ego, I'd put my money on it starting to show if he ends up averaging 18-22 a game.

I was thinking about this earlier and low and behold...of coarse it's his team, it is. I understand dwight said it's "our team" earlier...he's right too.
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

In before this thread gets nickdymezed
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Isn't Kobe the face of the franchise and the 5 chip winner in a Laker uniform? Of course its his team right now. That being said, he better understand he isn't that teams best player anymore, or things could get messy.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Isn't Kobe the face of the franchise and the 5 chip winner in a Laker uniform? Of course its his team right now. That being said, he better understand he isn't that teams best player anymore, or things could get messy.
    Basically this
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

inb4labeledashate

Does that need to be said? There's 4 stars on this team now. And Nash and Howard aren't pushovers like Pau has been all these years. Kobe doesn't need to say that publicly or privately for that matter. Be modest, don't act like he just did in that interview. 'That's silly'

Does he want a championship or just team turmoil and jealousy?

18-22 what? FGA?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Does that need to be said? There's 4 stars on this team now. And Nash and Howard aren't pushovers like Pau has been all these years. Kobe doesn't need to say that publicly or privately for that matter. Be modest, don't act like he just did in that interview. 'That's silly'

Does he want a championship or just team turmoil and jealousy?
    You are asking Kobe to be modest? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Its Kobe's team. Period. That doesn't mean he needs to lead them in shot attempts or control the ball, it simply means he is the face of the franchise.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Let the hate BEGIN!!!!!

Kobe gave the same answer Nash did...and Kobe said it will soon be Dwight's team. No story here.

Stop trying to blow everything out of proportion.

i dont even know what that question is supose to mean. how does a team belong to any one player ? if anything kobe is the captain. does that make it his team ?

Is miami lebrons team or wades?? i think its a silly question really..

It will be steering the pot if Dwight would have said that.

Yeah, didn't Kobe say this would be Dwight's team in the future? Kobe also said today that he's going to play for 2-3 more years max. Which is perfect for Dwight. He's also been saying over the past few weeks that he wants to learn from Kobe in terms of leading.

I don't think this is a big deal. What makes this situation great is that we have Nash. Dude is the ultimate locker room guy, and I think his presence is essential in brining everyone together.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast