Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Do the Clippers Have the Deepest Team & Best Bench in the NBA?

Starting 5: CP3, Blake, DeAndre, Chauncey, Butler

Bench: Odom, Crawford, Grant Hill, Matt Barnes, Willie Green, Eric Bledsoe, Ronny Turiaf, Ryan Hollins, Travis Leslie, Trey Thompkins

I'm going to out on a limb and say that the Clippers will be one of the teams you'll see in this yr's WCF.

Give me Denver's.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Man the clippers look real tough. A lot of winners on that team, guys thats been there before and played deep into the playoffs. They are going to be tough. Id rather play OKC than the clippers right now

well it really depends on a few things. Like will odom return to his laker form. how will grant hill look coming off of his knee injury. Because after those two its really not that impressive outside of crawford and bledsoe

Thunder - James Harden, Nick Collision, Perry Jones III, Eric Maynor, Dequan Cook, Cole Aldrich, Reggie Jackson, Hasheem Thabeet, Lazar Haywood, Hollis Thompson

I'd say the Thunder have a deeper, more talented bench. Not to mention that they have the second-best starting five in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Thunder - James Harden, Nick Collision, Perry Jones III, Eric Maynor, Dequan Cook, Cole Aldrich, Reggie Jackson, Hasheem Thabeet, Lazar Haywood, Hollis Thompson

I'd say the Thunder have a deeper, more talented bench. Not to mention that they have the second-best starting five in the league.
    To be fair, the only Thunder bench players that got significant playing time and responsibility last yr were Fisher, Collison, Harden and to a certain extent Cook.

Everyone else "sounds" nice, but they don't have the proven big names that the Clippers do.

Depends entirely on Odom and Bledsoe, the rest are question marks as well but nowhere near as significant

Hill,Odom,Billups...were all good in their primes. But now, i have my doubts whether or not they can deliver at their ages. If they were playing at a high level still, then the Clips do have the deepest bench. But as is, with a lot of ?, I can't give them credit until i see them in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    To be fair, the only Thunder bench players that got significant playing time and responsibility last yr were Fisher, Collison, Harden and to a certain extent Cook.

Everyone else "sounds" nice, but they don't have the proven big names that the Clippers do.
    They also won't be nearly as old as the Clippers' bench. And just because they might not get the time doesn't mean they're not more talented.

Denver

Thank You For EVERYTHING Tim Duncan!

Denver, OKC, Clippers

Yes clippers bench may be more proven but also older OKC's bench can run a team out of the building if Cook is hitting shots Harden getting to the line and now having Maynor back over fisher controlling the tempo the bench is nasty. Also PJ3 is gonna be a beast of a rookie in the minutes he gets. Expect him to be a key bench player come playoff time.

And thats without mentioning OKC's bigs Collison is always a productive player if haseem can show even a bit of productivity great and Cole is dependable at best.

ummmm.... Ny

Felton, Brewer, Melo, Amare, Tyson.... Starters

Jr. Smith, Iman Shumpert, Jason Kidd, Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Pablo Prigioni....Bench

Most definitely deserve to be in the discussion...

THE REAL DRAFT GURU

Real Soldiers Dont TANK!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    ummmm.... Ny

Felton, Brewer, Melo, Amare, Tyson.... Starters

Jr. Smith, Iman Shumpert, Jason Kidd, Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Pablo Prigioni....Bench

Most definitely deserve to be in the discussion...
    homer alert!

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

I'll take Denver's but they don't have a CP3...or Griffin, so the Clippers starting 5 actually gives them more depth overall IMO. No one is mentioning Bledsoe. If he is even the same player we had in the playoffs you can consider him atleast as good as Crawford, Odom, Hill or anyone else on the Clipps bench. He should actually improve by leaps and bounds in his 3rd year with a healthy offseason!! He's a real sleeper to be one of the break out players of the year this year. I think you will see him finish a lot of games with CP3 in the backcourt. That's how good he was in the playoffs for those who don't remember.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast