Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

It Goes Down Next Month: NBA 2K13 Gameplay! (Lakers Vs Heat)

Almost a full quarter of gameplay provided by IGN. The Lakers are controlled by the CPU and the Heat controlled by a user. Here's my analysis of this gameplay. Click the time stamps to jump to specific spots. Some good things and bad things shown in this video. Only 1 instance of shot clock cheese.

0:23 Dwight Howard pops a mid range jumper
    2:10 Shot clock cheese sighting
    2:35 Good triple threat sequence
    5:41 LeBron to Wade alley oop
    6:07 LeBron spins and drives baseline
    6:40 Kobe tries to follow his shot, kicks leg out
    6:55 LeBron's too fast for Artest
    8:04 Kobe's getting old!
    8:15 LeBron uses dribble moves to avoid double team
    10:08 Kobe letting the mamba loose
    10:24 Wade goes through defense like its not there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRlP3_0ufyI

Someone already posted this right?

S E A N....M A Y N E

It just looks like a bugged version of 2k12.

What's the shot clock cheese? I never really played 2k12 online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blastmasta26 View Post
    What's the shot clock cheese? I never really played 2k12 online.
    lol im not sure..I always thought shot clocked was on point in the game

cant wait for my player mode:

player closet: customize your gameday jersey, pre-game suit, or blacktop (casual clothes)

social media: have a huge fanbase, get tweets from sports media members such as skip bayless and other nba players, + regular fans

create your own pre-game ritual: can do handstand for example as pre-game ritual, will probably include camera pose and lebron/KG dust chalk.

meet with your gm: discuss potential roster moves with gm

I can't stand people who talk about "cheesing" LOL.... only people who stink at the game complain about that... People consider anything cheesing... Shot clock cheesing? thats a new one lol... It's a freaking game for christs sake... and anyways if you are good and have skills you can stop the opposing player

Quote Originally Posted by Bring The Heat View Post
    I can't stand people who talk about "cheesing" LOL.... only people who stink at the game complain about that... People consider anything cheesing... Shot clock cheesing? thats a new one lol... It's a freaking game for christs sake... and anyways if you are good and have skills you can stop the opposing player
    You probably are a guy who uses the heat and wins 95% of his games because u only use LeBron and Wade

BRING IT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by SaimuKala View Post
    You probably are a guy who uses the heat and wins 95% of his games because u only use LeBron and Wade

Actually my team is the clippers... I rarely ever play with the heat, nice try.

And your probably that guy as soon as the other person picks the Heat in the menu you quit and ***** out before the game even starts... Or your the guy who hits quit after being down by 10 and it's only the 2nd quarter. Dude I've played against people who cheese with LeBron & Wade and I beat them. If you are good you can win, otherwise you must suck. People who hog the ball with one player are easy to beat

Quote Originally Posted by Bring The Heat View Post
    Cheesing is cheesing. When I play online its just running and shooting.. there is no basketball at all. People who abuse players like LeBron, Durant etc are stupid. It makes me feel like i lose to a player that has never played basketball in real life ... and it actually works.

Shot clock cheese is only used by CPU.. they hit most of their shots at the buzzer and its very annoying.

Only players I like are those who can post up, do nice moves, make great passes etc. ... I can actually enjoy the game. If you run around the court with all your players trying to steal all the time and it's working, thats cheese.

BRING IT ON!

I can't wait to use Lebron in this. He just looks unstoppable. I'll probably end up putting up 50+ every game with him.

S E A N....M A Y N E

I don't mind cheesing. K just can't stand the ppl that cheat. When you pause the game every few seconds and mess around with the sliders it pisses me off
    Friend: I think the NBA paid off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they paid Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan