Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Kobe Bryant Cheating With Olympic Swimmer?

http://www.inquisitr.com/297282/kobe...ympic-swimmer/

Article:

Kobe Bryant may be cheating on his wife again, if Australian Olympians Liz Cambage and Craig Stevens are to be believed. This time, it may be with three-time gold medalist Stephanie Rice.

Swimmer Stevens told Triple M,

“There’s definitely something going on… I was on the last Olympic team and he was hanging us a fair bit at the different parties and whatnot.”

When Mark Geyer asked if Stevens thought Bryant had had an affair with Rice four years ago, Stevens said,

“I remember her telling the story [of] how he put it to her… that he had the family coming the next day but he had that night free.”

Cambage also implied that Bryant was cheating on his wife, but she didn’t specifically call out Rice. The 20-year-old basketball player tweeted,

“I love how Kobe has his wife with him at the Olympics, yet still surrounded by groupies!!!”

and

“some women need to get a grip, ASAP!”

Cambage also said that she was “going to stop wearing Kobe’s after this” but later tweeted, “LOL media makes me laugh, I never named anyone?”

So far, Stephanie Rice hasn’t commented on the allegations.

If the rumors are true, this wouldn’t be the first time that Bryant has been unfaithful. In 2011, it was reported that Bryant was cheating on his wife Vanessa with former Playboy playmate Jessica Burciaga. Burciaga blasted the media for saying that she was having an affair with Bryant, and said that she had never even met him.

Bryant also admitted before that he had cheated on his wife, and Vanessa Bryant accused him of cheating with 105 women over the course of their 10 and a half year marriage. Bryant was also charged with sexual assault of a 19-year-old hotel clerk in 2003, but his wife didn’t file for divorce until last year, before calling it off in June of this year.

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant were supposedly working on a full reconciliation, but if these new rumors are true, she might end up signing the papers after all.
    Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/297282/kobe...vlFscujufvv.99

Not going to lie.. great player and all but a disgusting person.. and role model...

Maybe its because I am older than you people here in your 20s and teens, but this disgusts me..

From the sexual assault in 2003, to the cheating scandal, to his divorce and this...

I am a father, which Kobe also is.. and I would commit suicide if I had to tell my parents I "cheated"on their mother... is that the kind of influence you want to be?

People ride Kobe's **** so hard on this forum and it disgusts me to see him as a person...

a heat guy putting this story up. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikeman View Post
    Not going to lie.. great player and all but a disgusting person.. and role model...

Maybe its because I am older than you people here in your 20s and teens, but this disgusts me..

From the sexual assault in 2003, to the cheating scandal, to his divorce and this...

I am a father, which Kobe also is.. and I would commit suicide if I had to tell my parents I "cheated"on their mother... is that the kind of influence you want to be?

People ride Kobe's **** so hard on this forum and it disgusts me to see him as a person...
    and who are you to judge him? you dont know him or his life. did you post about lebron being friendly with another olympian? or that doesn't count?

Look at #3(Wade) in your sig and quit saying stupid ****.

Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    and who are you to judge him? you dont know him or his life. did you post about lebron being friendly with another olympian? or that doesn't count?
    ....... LeBron asked her to dinner................... that's different than cheating with 105 women.. and sure my judgement has no impact on Kobe's life but I have a right to have my own opinion...

Wade had sex parties when he was married.

Who gives a flying *****!!?

If you were him why wouldnt you or at least think about it? If you guys disagree your full of it..

Harbaugh to Michigan...I guarantee it. Quote me on it. Write it down. Hold me too it.
    -StriveGreatness

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Wade had sex parties when he was married.
    And I love Wade as a player as I do Kobe... don't respect them as people...

That's why I respect the hell out of players like Kevin Durant, humble and good human beings..

Kobe cheated on his wife with over 100 women... then gets caught and does it again... just shows he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Idk how your defending Kobe for cheating on his wife but keep going....

Wade caught a STD having sex with different women,so what?

He did it for the llullz

Bosh can't even see his kid.

nikeman is right on this one.. its a shame at the lack of morals people have on this forum..

how can you tell us we can't judge a man on his life even if we don't know him?? I don't give a **** if i dont know the guy.. its publicly known that he is unfaithful to his marriage and I dont respect people like that.. i dont care about 5 championship rings.. the dude has some hardware who gives a ****.. he has kids yet he cheats on his own wife..

....... LeBron asked her to dinner................... that's different than cheating with 105 women.. and sure my judgement has no impact on Kobe's life but I have a right to have my own opinion...
    someone has kept tally about kobe and his women to the digit. . you really think kobe will tell her wife i've cheated with 105 women. it's a bunch of ******** and it's easy to sell

you think the olympian will tweet about what actually went down with lebron? you state you're old enough to understand, so you should know she isn't saying everything. why would she say something that can label her as a home wrecker?

I think this just means we can all agree... The Lakers and the Heat are composed of terrible people.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast