Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is your hate for another team/player real ?

I see guys go back and fourth about certain guys or teams and I was wondering is your hate based on the competition or real hate? I'm a long time lakers fan and I hate the celtics. Not I wanna punch you in the face hate but damn those guys are good hate. I hated Larry legend but always loved his game. Is your hate real?

The lost boys

Yes, wrong sport but I would hit Chris Carpenter and Jose Molina right in the throat! I would have to say if i saw them walking down the street. I wouldn't acknowledge them, or I would yell something about how I wish the Reds would have kicked them in the head during that brawl instead of Jason LaRue.

It kind of depresses me and scares me that people legitimately hate fans of teams and players that they have never met . Can't believe anyone can take a game that seriously.

If there is anyone that is hate worthy, its Paul Pierce.
    The guy literally acted his way to an NBA championship.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSabo17 View Post
    Yes, wrong sport but I would hit Chris Carpenter and Jose Molina right in the throat! I would have to say if i saw them walking down the street. I wouldn't acknowledge them, or I would yell something about how I wish the Reds would have kicked them in the head during that brawl instead of Jason LaRue.
    Jose would probably be confused
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

No. Not the biggest Lakers or Spurs fan, but part of the territory. lol

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

Based on Competition:

Kobe
    Westbrook

Real Hate

Boozer
    C.Anthony
    I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...

real hate

KG (only fights with smaller players)
    Artest (check my avatar)

based on competition
    2003-2007 Spurs

Kobe, i truly hate the dude with a passion, always have. he just makes my skin crawl he's such an unlikable pr*ck, i'm amazed anyone likes him, even Laker fans, lol. maybe he killed my whole family in a parallel universe or something, but i truly hate him. i'd love it if he'd never have played basketball. and people that claim he's better than MJ or even equal need a damn lobodomy!! that's really what irritates me about him the most, he's never been the best in the nba even 1 season yet they think he's better than his Airness, the greatest ever. highly annoying & insulting to MJ

from cincinnati, so no nba team around here, i have no fav team. but the 90s Bulls dynasty is my all time fav team for sure. i probably love them more than even the Reds & Bengals. but no loyalty to Chicago, it was mainly about Jordan. the rest of the team was cool too, they all played their roles so well
    Last edited by hidalgo; 08-02-2012 at 05:29 AM.

I hate Barkley always have always will and yes if the opportunity ever comes i would smack him in the head

Knicks Are Back

i dont truely hate anyone or team with the one exception of Mark Cuban.

not really, i used to despise the lakers, but i've come to appreciate Kobe's game over the years.

Marbury was the only guy who I can say I hated with a passion. The day he was traded to the Nets was probably the worst day as Nets fan....I hated him because of his selfishness and absolute arrogance

Other teams. Not really. I dislike players but hate. is a strong word. I could easily say I hate LBJ but I dislike him... yes even if he was still a Cav I disliked him back then...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    Jose would probably be confused

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerryCrunch View Post
    It kind of depresses me and scares me that people legitimately hate fans of teams and players that they have never met . Can't believe anyone can take a game that seriously.
    Stop crying...tuck ya skirt.....were on a sports forum...we're clearly fanatics get over it...with that said i hated MJ in the 90s and i hate Lebron now...at least i can respect MJ now...i don't think i will ever respect Lebron.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast