Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    I'm being ridiculous? Farty acts like a complete DOOSHER about 3 burned out prospects not getting a blurb.... even though he thought the entire post was stupid. He's simply a Cubs Fan trolling the board. I'm not sure why he does it, but he clearly is. Simply a troll here to b!tch about everything.

His latest complaint was literally that Jeffy didn't give enough of his opinion.... that he thinks is stupid and "slanted".
    I'm saying both are wrong. They talk to each other like they are better than the other. But that's how jeffy talks to everyone for the most part

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I'm saying both are wrong. They talk to each other like they are better than the other. But that's how jeffy talks to everyone for the most part
    Gotcha. I thought you were including me in with Jeffy. I just am so sick of the negativity. Negative about the organization, negative about the players, negative about the coaches, negative about the front office, negative about the minor league, negative about how someone else does a free (opinion based) prospect breakdown. It is never ending. EVERYTHING is negative...

We are in FIRST ****ING PLACE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Gotcha. I thought you were including me in with Jeffy. I just am so sick of the negativity. Negative about the organization, negative about the players, negative about the coaches, negative about the front office, negative about the minor league, negative about how someone else does a free (opinion based) prospect breakdown. It is never ending. EVERYTHING is negative...

We are in FIRST ****ING PLACE!!!!
    I love our players, I love our minor league prospects more than most, I'm indifferent with the FO and meh on the manager.

I'm just pissed at the extensions that are handed out. Molina shouldn't of gotten one and for the amount, and we had a whole season to see if Carp deserved one and he absolutely doesnt.

I dont believe Carp should be ran out there every day nor Molina. I wish Knizner would have gotten more of an opportunity. It's not like Wieters was tearing the cover off the ball.

I dont feel this team will make the playoffs. I think when we start playing better teams we will fall off, I hope that's not the case though.

I just want our younger guys getting more PT so we can see what we have and what we need to get.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516