Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    You’re welcome to go look them up and post how they’re doing if you care so much

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    so thats why you left some out of the top 20 (11,13,17) but felt like posting 17 of the top 20? makes sense
    Dude, for real, help yourself and post every player if you want. Sorry that I'm not making post commitments to the level that you expect.

Sheesh.

so thats why you left some out of the top 20 (11,13,17) but felt like posting 17 of the top 20? makes sense
    Try this for once....

Hey Jeffy, thanks for that post on prospects. It was an enjoyable read.

Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Try this for once....

Hey Jeffy, thanks for that post on prospects. It was an enjoyable read.
    or how about posting the top 20 since he felt like posting about 17 of them instead of giving a lame excuse of not wanting to do 40.

you want me to tell cnn and their anchors that they are real news too?

this thread took a turn off a cliff into victim hood real quick. sorry for thinking that if you are going to go the distance on 17 prospects, that one should include all 20. i dont know why asking one why they didnt do a top 20 somehow translates into not wanting to do a top 40

its clearly reasonable to ask why you left some out of the top 20 and by some i mean three of them. nunez wasnt on the list you pulled from? cool. still dont know how taking the time to do a full top 20 update equates to a lot of time because now you have to do a top 40????

a simple answer would have been saying you didnt want to do a top 20 and it would have been dropped but instead you wanted to make a deal about it, so here we are....again.

sorry to all of you and your feelers who got knotted up in your vagene. sometimes i forget we live in a society where participation is more important than results.

I did the top 10, and then I did some of our better performing, or better known prospects.

It's not victimhood, you are just wildly unintelligent in how you go about posting on here, or are unnecessarily antagonistic.

You aren't owed anything, yet constantly post like you are.

17 has pitched poorly in a pitchers league, 11 is failing in AAA and isn't a prospect any longer, and 13 has been less than impressive. The other 7 of the 11-20 have played pretty well, or are showing some progress.

Sheesh, you cry about victimhood, but you demand an explanation for every thing, and then argue it relentlessly while being completely devoid of awareness or knowledge anywhere. I can't tell if you are a teenager or are really that immature.
    Last edited by Jeffy25; 08-16-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I did the top 10, and then I did some of our better performing, or better known prospects.

It's not victimhood, you are just wildly unintelligent in how you go about posting on here, or are unnecessarily antagonistic.

You aren't owed anything, yet constantly post like you are.

17 has pitched poorly in a pitchers league, 11 is failing in AAA and isn't a prospect any longer, and 13 has been less than impressive. The other 7 of the 11-20 have played pretty well, or are showing some progress.

Sheesh, you cry about victimhood, but you demand an explanation for every thing, and then argue it relentlessly while being completely devoid of awareness or knowledge anywhere. I can't tell if you are a teenager or are really that immature.
    none of the above. its really not that hard or absurd to expect someone who took the time to post about 17 of the 20 to post about all 20. doesnt matter if they suck, just makes logical sense. maybe this wouldnt have gotten this far if you didnt compare it to making a "top 40" list and just said this **** to begin with. i get you watch msm and think leaving things out is acceptable, i dont. so i refuse to watch msm when getting my news.

i asked you why not a top 20, you had a d0ucher response. i really dont know where you thought this was going to go after that.

anyway princess, thanks for your slanted opinion on our top 20, some of them.

a simple answer would have been saying you didnt want to do a top 20 and it would have been dropped but instead you wanted to make a deal about it, so here we are....again.
    He pretty much said that word for word in his response. However, he was looking at a top 40, and who is performing well.

The problem really is that you come off like an enormous jack *** in every single post. You didn't even appreciate the 17 that he did take his UNPAID time to do, but you wanted him to do 3 more? Just so you could b!tch more about his "slanted opinion", or was it just so you could complain about something without doing the slightest bit or research on your own.

Then, when it is pointed out that you're being a *******... you double down on it. If it is such a big deal... you could have simply looked up the other 3, and done a write up saying "Jeffy had done 17, thought I would do the other 3 in the top 20". Instead... you're a pointless *** hole.

What a child.

What a child.
    You replying with that makes you look like a child also. Always having to have the last word like you always do also makes you look like a child

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    You replying with that makes you look like a child also. Always having to have the last word like you always do also makes you look like a child
    Then what is this insertion of yours looking like?

Then what is this insertion of yours looking like?
    Just an observation on how you and him are both being ridiculous. You pointed it out for him, I pointed it out for you

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

I'm being ridiculous? Farty acts like a complete DOOSHER about 3 burned out prospects not getting a blurb.... even though he thought the entire post was stupid. He's simply a Cubs Fan trolling the board. I'm not sure why he does it, but he clearly is. Simply a troll here to b!tch about everything.

His latest complaint was literally that Jeffy didn't give enough of his opinion.... that he thinks is stupid and "slanted".
    Last edited by Obabikon; 08-17-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Because I didn't feel like giving an update on 40 individuals.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast