Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    How do you remember this lol
    Honestly I was bored at work today so I started watching shootout's. I saw someone do a move similar to his and I thought, "I wonder what ever happened to that kid"....did a little research and bada-big bada-boom
    Carlo / McAvoy / Bjork / DeBrusk
    "The Next Generation"

Gal and *** the habs version of Seguin Marchand.....IT must really suck to be a GM in these cities. Great players just can seem to control themselves, I love it!!!!!

Wonder who gets trade Gal or ***?
    Unleash the Pasta!

Bruins Off-Topic Thread V 3.0 ~ Penn State Supporters Still Stupid...

Gal and *** the habs version of Seguin Marchand.....IT must really suck to be a GM in these cities. Great players just can seem to control themselves, I love it!!!!!

Wonder who gets trade Gal or ***?
    Gallagher? Galchenyuk? Who's the starred out name? And what happened?
    Last edited by tomsa592; 01-12-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    Gallagher? Galchenyuk? Who's the starred out name? And what happened?
    my bad I'm not meant to be a reporter

galchenyuk

http://www.tsn.ca/report-galchenyuk-...ested-1.421724

him and *** partied till 8 in the morning, when they got back to his place the gf came over and got arrested. not sure why
    Unleash the Pasta!

my bad I'm not meant to be a reporter

galchenyuk

http://www.tsn.ca/report-galchenyuk-...ested-1.421724

him and *** partied till 8 in the morning, when they got back to his place the gf came over and got arrested. not sure why
    No worries, I just had no idea this was even a thing haha. Obviously being out until 8 the next morning is never a good look, but it sounds like the gf was the aggressor more then either of the players, I wouldn't expect anything to happen, unless more details Coke out that put either of them in a qorse light

I thinks it was devant smith pelly and galch

Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    No worries, I just had no idea this was even a thing haha. Obviously being out until 8 the next morning is never a good look, but it sounds like the gf was the aggressor more then either of the players, I wouldn't expect anything to happen, unless more details Coke out that put either of them in a qorse light
    Mtl media is just going a little bit overboard because well one its the habs...for those not in mtl imagine the redsox if boston had no other team to care about.

Also habs have a history of players getting into "trouble" price, higgins, robeiro, thomas and beaulieu lately. So wuth their losing streak and subban swearing on national tv its been good times watching french hockey news. Right ouziel?

Plus they also ship out the trouble makers so im wondering with the losing streak and the insult to the habs "character" whos going to be traded
    Unleash the Pasta!

You forgot Zack Kassian that was funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouziel View Post
    You forgot Zack Kassian that was funny!!
    Oh yeah that was a good story also coming home with two girls I believe and it wasn't even his truck but one from a "connected" guy and they crashed into a tree going to someones home at 4 in the morning...and he just arrived lol

And this was supposed to be the year for them . Sometimes I really don't mind complaining about who the coach plays when you see the **** show from other teams
    Unleash the Pasta!

It's always there year here in Qc

Real Habs fans are some of the most pleasant and knowledgeable ive dealt with. Honestly. Most of them are realists and know the actual history of the game. Its the same story here. The real die-hard fans are legit. You've got the brain-dead 2011 fans running to 98.5 for their opinions, god forbid form your own. Ive got to say Bruins fans are without a doubt the worst "mob mentality" fans ive ever come across, online or in real life.

Now Leafs fans I just genuinely feel bad for. They seem to think every FA is signing there, every player wants to play there. Every prospect is a gem (ok... well, that one sounds familiar)

Habs have lost 4 -22 since december 4th

I have 0 problems with how the Bruins are run lol

I like Sweeney who is willing to face reality and take risks. Instead of Bergervain who is to scared of his own shadow to do anything...except trade tanordi for nothing. Now I hope price comes back just in time for them to move up to bottom 12
    Unleash the Pasta!

Habs have lost 4 -22 since december 4th

I have 0 problems with how the Bruins are run lol

I like Sweeney who is willing to face reality and take risks. Instead of Bergervain who is to scared of his own shadow to do anything...except trade tanordi for nothing. Now I hope price comes back just in time for them to move up to bottom 12
    I'm confused are they 4-22 since December 4th or have they lost 4 games since December 4th and are a -22 in scoring.
    Carlo / McAvoy / Bjork / DeBrusk
    "The Next Generation"

Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    I'm confused are they 4-22 since December 4th or have they lost 4 games since December 4th and are a -22 in scoring.
    man I should never ever go into reporting

4 wins 22 loses
    Unleash the Pasta!

man I should never ever go into reporting

4 wins 22 loses
    Or slow down and proof read before hitting "reply"

"Elite" is just another way to spell "Brad Marchand"

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast