Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Houston Rockets....

We all heard the rumors, piling up value to try to get Dwight for what reason no one knows he's made it clear he doesn't want to go anywheres but brooklyn and with the roster they have now even if they get him I don't see them doing well enough for him to consider staying.

But that's not my point, what I'm trying to get at us how screwed this team looks without this trade they have 3 guards in lamb(future), martin(present) and douglas the rest of the team consists of post players

Luis Scola (present)
    Patrick Patterson(future)
    Terrence jones(pick)
    Royce white(pick)
    Jon leuer
    John brockman
    Josh Harrelson
    Jerome Jordan
    Marcus Morris
    Dontas Montejunas
    Chandler parsons(debatable F/G)
    Greg Smith
    Furkan Aldemir

Thats 13... Not to mention They traded dalembert and camby for four younger yet highly inferior players of the same position. What do you do with this team? You just traded your best player and your backup pg isn't coming back, they could still sign a pretty good free agent PG like sessions or Felton but that still doesn't help the fact that your roster is better build for a football team.

Can someone please tell me what they expect to do or to happen with this roster?

This is their blue print to become the next Charlotte Bobcats! Congratulations Morey!

We're going into a Tank and Rebuild phase, we have cap space.. but next year we will have even more.. so we have no PG or Center, but that's not really a problem since we're blowing everything up.. next year we will have a high draft pick, where we can draft a PG and money to make a run at Bynum or Chris Paul (Longshot)..

Draft Pick
    Lamb
    Parson
    Montiejunas
    Bynum

Were building for the future instead of picking 14th every year in the draft, it was a hit or miss off season for us, and eventhough it was mostly a epic fail.. it will payoff down the line..

Houston is rebuilding the right way and i think lamb has good potential

Knicks Are Back

i agree but there is a exact same thread i saw earlier

Rockets are a joke.....haha