Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ah crap. That was the wrong link. Was supposed to be this video about the billion light year wide void in the universe. Oops.

would you let Neil deGrasse Tyson pooh on you?

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/05/fox_...ecate_on_them/

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sad that this forum died, especially after so many members nagged for ages to get a science forum. Plus, well, it's science, there are incredible discoveries and advancements constantly.

Nobody interested?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Sad that this forum died, especially after so many members nagged for ages to get a science forum. Plus, well, it's science, there are incredible discoveries and advancements constantly.

Nobody interested?
    I am but unfortunately we live in a world where one side of the political aisle continues to spew anti-science propaganda and talking points. The inability for the average American to comprehend math and science is frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I am but unfortunately we live in a world where one side of the political aisle continues to spew anti-science propaganda and talking points. The inability for the average American to comprehend math and science is frightening.
    Especially if you think the above is true.

It is true. No surprise that you can't see the forest for the trees.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is true. No surprise that you can't see the forest for the trees.
    No it is not.
    I see the forest and worry not about the tree.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Especially you think the above is true.
    What the **** you talking about. You cant even admit that one side of the aisle refuses to recognize the demonstrable evidence that proves definitively that enhanced capturing of long wave radiation specifically due to the increased of anthropogenic greenhouse gasses causes a pronounced increase in global temperatures from pre-industrial baseline temps. Let me see you admit that.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    What the **** you talking about. You cant even admit that one side of the aisle refuses to recognize the demonstrable evidence that proves definitively that enhanced capturing of long wave radiation specifically due to the increased of anthropogenic greenhouse gasses causes a pronounced increase in global temperatures from pre-industrial baseline temps. Let me see you admit that.
    You don't understand, because the conclusion science has come to was wrong once... It's all ********. Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

You want me to admit that man is the cause of global warming. I can't do that. Man doesn't exist on the other planets that are warming.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You want me to admit that man is the cause of global warming. I can't do that. Man doesn't exist on the other planets that are warming.
    Can you prove that? Link?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast