Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D.J. Augustin

D.J. Augustin

We should NOT just let him go, offer him a 4 year 28mil contract, if he signs, trade him for a late first or second round pick. We need all the draft picks we can get.

I'd rather him sign his QO and then we trade him at some point in the season. I'd imagine that contract would scare away any potential trade partners we may have.

This would have made sense if we got Eric Gordon. But since Gordon will be a Sun, Im thinking trade DJ for a Big Man.

I am not reading anything about him visiting teams, etc. Maybe with Jameer Nelson, Dragić, etc. on the market it is hurting his value? He may have to sign his QO and return here but hopefully he will be traded before the deadline if this happens.

Yeah I haven't heard anything about Augustin.

Nelson is by far a very overrated point guard, heck, I know plenty of people that could look good alongside Howard.

Anybody think the Raptors offer D.J. since they missed out on Nash?

Trade DJ to Houston for one of their big guys. Houston badly needs a point guard after missing Dragic and trading Lowry, DJ can be that guy. DJ for Patterson?

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    I wish Sacramento needed a PG. I would have loved Thompson. As for patterson, i dont know much about him really. Isnt he more of a jump shooting 4?

I'd be fine trading D.J.

I'd love to trade DJ to Houston, they have a LOT of young players who they can trade. Also the Mavs desperately need a PG too, though there's not a lot outside of picks that I would like in return.

For what it's worth, both of these teams are in Texas and DJ went to UT. Funny little coincidence.

Royce White for DJ.

More realistic scenario would probably be Patrick Patterson, Chandler Parsons, or Marcus Morris.

go for Lowry

Lowry was just traded to the Raptors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast