Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_MACHETE View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l7u6v76

Okc gets Monroe & Neal

Bucks get Perkins, Jerebko, 2nd rounder(from Detroit)

Pistons get Sefo, Ilyasova, 1st rounder(s)- from Okc)
    I'm down but okc makes out like a bandit

Okc looking at shumpert and tim Hardaway jr although Hardaway is supposedly untouchable

No trades.. all that hype but ends with nothing

Ohh well at least we still got our two 1st rounders

Big baby davis and orlando just reached a buyout. Could be a nice bench player for okc

I wouldn't mind bringing in Davis, he gots some good offensive In him which we can definitely use

Danny Granger also pushing for a buy out so he can go to a contender. If healthy he could be dangerous ciming off our bench.

Quote Originally Posted by EL_MACHETE View Post
    I wouldn't mind bringing in Davis, he gots some good offensive In him which we can definitely use

I take this back.. Bring in Granger!

We had a great season but unfortunately we came up short. Now we have to figure out ways to improve our team.

First We Have To Figure Out Reggie Jackson Contract Extension Situation.. He Already Said In A Press Conference That He Wants To Be A Starter, And With WestBrook Running The Point I Doubt He Will(Unless He's Plays Sg). Since His Value Has Increase I Would Try To Package Him Along With A Couple Of Other Guys In a 3 Team Trade.

My Trade Would Be:
    3 team trade» (Okc - Lakers - Magic)

Lakers get: Reggie Jackson, 29th pick

Magic get: Perkins, Lamb, 21st pick, Collison

Okc 7th pick and Arron Afflalo

We draft Marcus Smart with the 7th pick.. Sign Pau Gasol

Pg- WestBrook / Smart
    Sg- Afflalo / Roberson
    Sf- Durant / Jones
    Pf- Ibaka / Gasol
    C- Adams / Pliess

We could probably throw in a future pick in as well

The OKC & Magic part was ok, but I don't see Reggie Jackson bringing back the 7th pick of the draft.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

I as a magic fan like Reggie Jackson a lot.... do you guys have any interest in Afflalo for him?

Would u guys do a

Suns-Westbrook,
    Thunder- bledsoe, Asik
    Rockets- Morris , Morris

Yes you lose bledsoe but u get a young similar player and a top defensive and rebounding center in the NBA. With asik and Ibaka u will dominate the boards and be Great defensive team while still having the scoring of bledsoe and durant ( who could dominate the ball more)

No!

Bucks poster here....

You guys need that 6th man scoring option. We have OJ Mayo. We would want Lamb back to help us with our rebuilding phase. What are the pieces you think would get the deal done? We have the cap room to possibly eat half of OJ's contract and I know you all have that trade exception that expires the end of next week.

If you guys want to offer Pau the full MLE and still not go over the luxury tax how about Perkins back to BOS for Brandon Bass? That saves you guys a couple mil in salary but still works. If you get Pau you have him and Adams at C so there's no need for Perk. Bass has an awesome mid range jumper that helps with floor spacing and in this day and age he's a valuable defender because he can guard the 3s that kick down to the 4 (like Melo - he's always done a decent job on him). If you guys threw us back just a 2nd round pick I think BOS would do it.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Anthony Morrow!

I know i've been saying for a couple years as well as others on here that we wanted OKC to target Morrow! and finally they have done it, we have a legit shooter who isn't inconsistent like our other shooters have been. Would love to see him start, but i doubt brooks does that. Either way i see him playing crunch time! A small ball lineup of Russ, Reggie, Morrow, Durant, and Ibaka/Adams is going to be deadly!

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast