Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Does Dwight have the fate of the NBA?

With a young OKC and Miami in the East,does Dwight have the fate of the NBA in his hands,with whatever team he ends up on next year?

I think he could shift the balance of power to whatever team he ends up on.

I think it depends who he goes to...if he goes to Brooklyn, and with D-Will there, they have great potential.

3. 06-22-2012, 01:50 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

No..i don't think he does..but i think he will make a good teamate with Dwill in brooklyn

If Dwight does go to the Nets then they are sure going to be a powerhouse in the East. Probalely 3rd seed. It will be very interesting in terms of what happens, hope all this drama moves on. I still wonder what Brooklyn have to offer though as the Magic can get better elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by EastNYLos View Post
    No..i don't think he does..but i think he will make a good teamate with Dwill in brooklyn
    So you think we will see Miami/OKC for the next 5yrs?

If he goes to the Lakers, they will win the title and be back on the mountaintop.

Quote Originally Posted by EastNYLos View Post
    He won't win **** in Brooklyn. He and Dwill will get steamrolled year after yr by LeBron's Heat and Rose's Bulls, and perhaps we'll see a rise of the Knicks, Pacers and Sixers during that span too.
    Last edited by Bob_at_york; 06-22-2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Learn how to spell

Im thinking after he watched the Finals that he has expanded his list to more teams,like Clippers/Bulls/Celtics/Hawks/Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    Im thinking after he watched the Finals that he has expanded his list to more teams,like Clippers/Bulls/Celtics/Hawks/Lakers.
    or the knicks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by XpLiCiTT View Post
    Yes, that's right everyone, according to me he is the "Lebran" James of Philadelphia, and will never rest. You heard it here first, exactly what I said.
    He's talking about Evan Turner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8V_ww6ZP_k

but seriously no way d12 makes it to the nets they have no trade assets
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, that's right everyone, according to me he is the "Lebran" James of Philadelphia, and will never rest. You heard it here first, exactly what I said.

So you think we will see Miami/OKC for the next 5yrs?
    I Hope NOT! i lived through the bulls winning so many back 2 backs...heartaches let me tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    He won't win shyte in Brooklyn. He and Dwill will get steamrolled year after yr by LeBron's Heat and Rose's Bulls, and perhaps we'll see a rise of the Knicks, Pacers and Sixers during that span too.
    yea i think if he went to brooklyn he won't win anything..he should just stay in O town if that's the case because i don't see them getting past the bulls or or the heat..they will just be 'good' but not good enough..the only way dwight has the fate of the NBA is if he goes to the lakers ..i think they COULD win 2 more titles immediately if dwight went there...but i honestly dislike them and hope it doesn't happen.

Now that I think about,maybe a Dwight/Melo duo could challenge Miami,but NY doesn't have the assets to get him.

Not until Superman gets to Brooklyn and how the Nets roster changes after getting Dwight and Resigning D-Will.
    I'm Jim Morrison's Spirit.
    I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.- Jim Morrison
    Gimme Me A Bottle Of Anything And A Glazed Donut.......To GO!
    Bills,Browns,Nets,Sabres,Yankees,Indians,Pirates,USC Trojans,Syracuse Orange,Jeff Gordon Fan

Now that I think about,maybe a Dwight/Melo duo could challenge Miami,but NY doesn't have the assets to get him.
    but the nets do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by flatbush knicks View Post
    greatest thread of all time
    Agreed

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast