Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shane Battier Disses Grant Hill In A Condescending Way

TrueHoop Henry Abbott
    Shane Battier on Finals: "As long as I can do something Grant Hill didn't do, call it a day. That's my idol. That's who I grew up watching."

you make the worst threads, how about watching the video, you are so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    TrueHoop Henry Abbott
    Shane Battier on Finals: "As long as I can do something Grant Hill didn't do, call it a day. That's my idol. That's who I grew up watching."
    I think that's just a back-handed compliment...
    Hey what's up?!

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    TrueHoop Henry Abbott
    Shane Battier is one of the most intelligent, respectful guys in the league. Clearly too intelligent for you to comprehend what he was saying.

anything to try and attack a Heat player reputation.

How is this bad really? You don't think Kobe wanted to do things that MJ didn't to? or Lebron? or Scalabraine?

I'm sure Ray Allen or Tim Duncan didn't watch guys like Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley and say: Oh I want to just shoot the ball and not win any NBA titles.

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    you make the worst threads, how about watching the video, you are so wrong
    what video? my fault man I was too busy working, than going over my girls house for some fun. my bad, I forget how much free time people have such as yourself. sorry bro, wont happen again

Battier was referring to being one of the leagues best floppers with that comment. Almost makes ginobli look innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat2012Champs View Post
    Shane Battier is one of the most intelligent, respectful guys in the league. Clearly too intelligent for you to comprehend what he was saying.
    I am out of context, I only seen the tweet. to say I am un-intelligent is laughable. you do not know me and how many degrees I actually have. I see the quote for what it is. And it is like he is saying hey I got a ring and grant dont....but he is what I wanted to be but Im better.

To me, both those guys are like different versions of Carlton Banks on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I think they should just share a bottle of sweet Port wine together and then suck each others ****s. And I mean that in a good way, not to be disparaging.

umm thats not a diss at all

Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    To me, both those guys are like different versions of Carlton Banks on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I think they should just share a bottle of sweet Port wine together and then suck each others ****s. And I mean that in a good way, not to be disparaging.

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    umm thats not a diss at all
    I know. Grant Hill is very sophisticated, and in his prime was incredible. Some of his games from the 90's were awesome.

Battier... eh. Not so much. It's just funny that they snipe at each other because in some ways they are exactly the same guy, except that Hill was vastly more talented.

I don't think anyone can diss Grant Hill. Guy is the most classiest guy in the NBA. Maybe the most classiest of this decade.

Shane Battier is too smart to try something on Grant.

Just another Laker fan hating on Miami cause they can't stand LeBron holding up the trophy tonight while Kobe is at home watching.

/thread

Hill>>Battier.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

He's saying that whenever you can do something better than your IDOL, you're doing something great.

Not a diss at all. Not even back-handed like I thought. Sure, he's mentioning grant never won a ring...but that's not what this quote is about.
    Hey what's up?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast