Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Game 3 referee discussion thread

Spo was further on the court than the refs...and I don't know if many of you guys catch the Heat assistance coach kinda swipe at Westbrook ankles when he was in the corner, that was ****ing hilarious

Not being a hater as much as Game 2, but yeah I'm sure the coach can't be all on the damn court when the opposing team has the ball

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Closed

Don't blame the refs!!!

Okc need to learn how to act!! Harden knows how to but Durant, Westbrook ect... need to learn how to sell the foul. Also guys like wade and bron have been in the league longer and have worked the refs tiredlessly...regardless if you as a fan like it or not it's the Nba and part of the game. If you are against it stop watching....
    I dislike Lebron and Wade not gonna lie but they are doing what they need to to win. Okc needs to start playing like Harden if they wanna win!
    The Big Three!!

you are such a hater - coming from the game thread to here to start a thread like this lol

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Spo was further on the court than the refs...and I don't know if many of you guys catch the Heat assistance coach kinda swipe at Westbrook ankles when he was in the corner, that was ****ing hilarious

Not being a hater as much as Game 2, but yeah I'm sure the coach can't be all on the damn court when the opposing team has the ball
    Not if it is the Dream Team's coach
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

If you are on the court and it's a really big distraction, then they'll call it.

But he's just yelling at his guys and he's a couple of steps on the court. Coaches do that all the time.

New here, just a few words.

But honestly blaming the refs for a loss is extremely immature and sad, which im already seeing a lot of after OKCs game 3 loss. From an all around NBA fan standpoint, Miami is the better team. The Thunder haven't faced a defense like Miamis all post season and it is clearly showing in their play.
    Last edited by Corey; 06-17-2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: You can't mention other forums here.

Did anyone else catch Spoelstra running out to defend Westbrook when he shot the wide open three? He came very close to him, well off the sideline - distraction at it's best

i agree but you also have to take into consideration that Miami has played poorly in all the 4th quarters in this series.

the assistant coach farted and that scared westbrook into missing

harden knows how to flop

Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    harden knows how to flop
    Does it work???
    The Big Three!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadmoffo View Post
    Does it work???
    its hit or miss

cost them tonight though when he flopped badly and got a blocking foul called

Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    i agree but you also have to take into consideration that Miami has played poorly in all the 4th quarters in this series.
    Agreed, especially Wade. He almost handed OKC the game tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast