Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So Far 2/2 Lebron's Heat Heading To The Finals. How Long Will This Streak Go?

I see Miami going to the finals every year. No one in the east can stop them. As much as I love the Bulls there is no way in hell can they overthrow Miami. Who knows, maybe lebron will get his 6 rings if it continues like this.

So, how many final appearances will lebron have? this will be his third finals appearance. and his only 27 in his ultimate prime. The future is looking good for him

Chicago will overthrow them next yr.

Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Eh, ACL injuries usually take some time to be fully healed. I think Miami has a great chance at making it to the Finals again.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post

They got took to a game 7 and were trailing in both of the last two series. They aren't invincible

Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    They got took to a game 7 and were trailing in both of the last two series. They aren't invincible
    this means nothing. while the east gets weaker they get stronger.

Miami is definetly the Kings of the East, and with Rose out for a while next year as well, I cant see the Bulls overtaking them next season. I can see Boston keeping KG, but not Allen and while they do have money there wont be a Chris Paul or Dwight Howard free agent they could aquire so again, I cant see them beating Miami when they are another year older. Indiana will be better next year, but are still miles behind Miami and they cant close the gap in 1 year. The 76ers are a bunch of small guys who cant guard Lebron and Wade, or Bosh for that matter. The Knicks should be better next year, but I still like Miami against them. Orlando wont keep Howard, and Atlanta are underachievers. Brooklynn might team Dwight/Deron up, but again, I like Miami in a 7 game series. So I think Miami should be heavy favorites to make it back to the Finals next year, and pending on what the Bulls do, even the year after that.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 06-11-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Yea I don't see MIA getting beat by anyone in the EAST unless teams make major upgrades. They just have too much firepower and the east is getting weaker.

Lebron is the best player in the world.

Wade, even though he takes heat, he's still an incredibly efficient 25ppg scorer that rebounds and passes and is arguably the best defensive 2 guard in the league.

Then to top things off you add a top 5-10 PF.

I mean when MIA got together I really thought they would win 7 titles.

IND if they could sign Dwil might have a shot. Knicks might have a shot if they stay healthy and can add a Nash type player.

CHI maybe if Rose recovers and they can add a Ray Allen type.

But overall MIA just has much more talent than any team out in the East.

So that's what Lebron meant when he said not 1, not 2, not 3, etc... He was talking about how many eastern conf. Championships they'd win.. Now it all makes sense..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So that's what Lebron meant when he said not 1, not 2, not 3, etc... He was talking about how many eastern conf. Championships they'd win.. Now it all makes sense..
    haha I like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    this means nothing. while the east gets weaker they get stronger.
    or at least just as strong.

rest of the east sucks so i dont see it stopping anytime soon

the bulls are a threat but once lebron cover rose its over with and the celtics are finished

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Yea I don't see MIA getting beat by anyone in the EAST unless teams make major upgrades. They just have too much firepower and the east is getting weaker.

Lebron is the best player in the world.

Wade, even though he takes heat, he's still an incredibly efficient 25ppg scorer that rebounds and passes and is arguably the best defensive 2 guard in the league.

Then to top things off you add a top 5-10 PF.

I mean when MIA got together I really thought they would win 7 titles.

IND if they could sign Dwil might have a shot. Knicks might have a shot if they stay healthy and can add a Nash type player.

CHI maybe if Rose recovers and they can add a Ray Allen type.

But overall MIA just has much more talent than any team out in the East.
    Knicks definitely have a shot. Them and the Bulls. If the Knicks sign Nash they lose Linn though, no?

maybe for 5 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    including this year i think they win 3 and go to 5 of the next 7
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast