Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Green??

Jeff Green??

I was just sitting here watching the game and was thinking about him. Has anyone heard anything about him lately? Celtics would be that much better/deeper with him this season. Really is a shame how his first years in Boston are unfolding.

he's trying to recover still and he's a free agent now

Flop.....You Just Got Punched In The Nuts!

He had the heart condition before the season started that didn't allow him to play this season. He's been with the team with the whole season though so he'll probably be back with the C's next year.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by RealLiveBear View Post
    I was just sitting here watching the game and was thinking about him. Has anyone heard anything about him lately? Celtics would be that much better/deeper with him this season. Really is a shame how his first years in Boston are unfolding.
    He went back to Georgetown and got his degree after heart surgery.

But he's been at the Celtics games throughout the Playoffs and has been in the Locker Room after each game. All signs are he's going to re-sign with the Celtics as soon as he is medically cleared to resume playing.

He's been on the bench with the team for quite a few games, and working out with the team at the Celtic's facilities.

I fully expect Green to be back in Boston
    🐐

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    He had the heart condition before the season started that didn't allow him to play this season. He's been with the team with the whole season though so he'll probably be back with the C's next year.
    Yea he is a part of their plans for the future I expect him to remain a member of the Celts.

I wish he could come back to Okc and be our 6 man

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    I wish he could come back to Okc and be our 6 man
    wtf is Harden....?

Boy could they use him right about now..

He'd at least be adding in 10-12+ pts, 5-7+ rebounds, athleticism and energy, his loss is definitely sticking out now.

I seen him in DC with Greg Monroe and Jeff Adrien going to some club to party. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    wtf is Harden....?
    Next year I can see James Harden be a starter. So if that happens then we need someone who can take over our 6 man position. And I'll rather have Jeff Green

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

I really wish we had him and Bradley right now. BOS just can't score because MIA has so much more athleticism than us. Green and Bradley could get us some easy buckets just by getting up the floor in tranition w/ Rondo and cutting to the basket in the half court.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

losing Green, Wilcox, Bradley and O'Neal hurt the Celtics a TON this season... truly amazing that they were still able to get this far.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    losing Green, Wilcox, Bradley and O'Neal hurt the Celtics a TON this season... truly amazing that they were still able to get this far.
    In a bizarre way losing some of those guys is probably what saved their season. They started off rocky but the injuries forced/allowed them to slide KG to center full-time and gave Bass an opportunity to get consistent minutes and I think he's been much better than JO or Wilcox would have been. I agree they caught a bad break by losing Bradley but that's not nearly as bad as the Bulls losing Rose, the Heat losing Bosh, etc. In terms of injuries, the Celtics are the luckiest of the top 3 Eastern Teams.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    this

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast