Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

If KD wins the championship and Finals MVP...

will he surpass LeBron as the best player in the NBA?

I want to see how people rate championships. I still would consider LeBron the best.

idk but people will start riding his nuts hard if he does claiming they were okc fans since they were the sonics

I think Durant would become the second best player in the league. If he isn't there already
    Go Knicks!

All time

Like I said in the countless other threads. It depends on how we wins the Finals MVP. Frankly his run to the Finals (if he gets there) was less impressive than the run Bron had last year but if he blows up MJ style in the Finals then theres not much you can argue can you. If he wins the Finals MVP in any fashion less than those truly dominant forces who have come before him (Shaq, MJ, Duncan), then I dont think he wants to claim the throne. Having the better team doesnt make him the better player on its own.

yes.

Helll nooo

I picked Durant as the best player in the league from the start of the season, so I'll stick with that whether he wins a championship or not.

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

Lebron is the better all around player. Durant will still be 2nd best player in the league if he wins a FMVP this year (unless he goes berserk and puts up Jordan-esque numbers). He'll just have a better resume than Lebron and will probably be ahead of him in the all-time list.

He already is better, IMO.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

I'm as guilty of speculating on results as anybody but at this point we're so close to the finals can't we just wait another week and a half for this thread.

What's next? "If LeBron leads the Heat to a win in Game 6 does he pass Elgin Baylor" thread?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

durant can score from anywhere on the court,where as 'bron STILL has issues with his jumper and his post game STILL needs work
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Like I said in the countless other threads. It depends on how we wins the Finals MVP. Frankly his run to the Finals (if he gets there) was less impressive than the run Bron had last year but if he blows up MJ style in the Finals then theres not much you can argue can you. If he wins the Finals MVP in any fashion less than those truly dominant forces who have come before him (Shaq, MJ, Duncan), then I dont think he wants to claim the throne. Having the better team doesnt make him the better player on its own.
    i disagree, OKC had a way harder task this year than miami did last year

Miami beat philly (young low IQ team)
    Boston ( injured team )
    Chicago (un experienced team)

OKC
    Dallas ( contending champions )
    Lakers (going against arguable the best player in the league, top 10 of all time)
    and if they beat the spurs the best team in the league

he's not better already? 0_o
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

Not exactly.

Dwade has a ring and a finals mvp as well. and lebron is still better

i mean durant is already one of the best in the nba, if not the best. just not the greatest.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast