Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do we take with the 2nd pick?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robinson

11 39.29%
  • MGK

11 39.29%
  • Beal

3 10.71%
  • Drummond

3 10.71%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #2 Pick

#2 Pick

alright guys, stern obviously ****ed us out the getting anthony davis, but we cant change what happened.....so who do we take? Robinson, MKG, Beal, or Drummond?

I don't even know. We got boned to hell.

Take Drummond and wait, we have all the time in the world anyway, still early in the rebuild.

I am physically ill right now. I said for weeks I wouldn't get too nervous whatever happened would happen but losing it to the Hornets?? The fix is in. Stern tells MJ thanks a lot for making my league what it is by sticking it to us! My only hope is that Davis is Tyrus Thomas 2.0 and Drummond, Robinson, whoever we pick 2nd (if we don't trade down) turns out to be the stud of the draft or Beal is Wade 2.0.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

I dont think Davis will dissapoint, but at the same time, I think T-Rob will have just as much as an impact. Robinson is a younger blake griffin, Id love to see rob in orange and blue in october

“Some other teams are going to call us about No. 2,’’ Higgins said. “We’re going to
    get some interest there until the pick is called’’ - Rod Higgins from Bonnell's latest blog post

Nice to know that we will field calls on trading down. The Trail Blazers have #6 and #11, I would love to swing a deal with them if they have to have someone at #2. With #6, you're still going to get one of MKG/Robinson/Beal/Drummond/Barnes, plus you get another quality talent at #11 (Royce White/Terrence Jones/John Henson/Meyers Leonard?).

In that scenario I would love to pick Drummond at 6 and then some SF at 11, maybe Jones or Harkless. Though I suspect Drummond will shoot up boards after great workouts. Physical freaks like him always shoot up in the pre-draft process.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

We didn't get anything stuck to us. We actually beat the odds. I think Drummond has bust written all over him. -ROBOT

I'd be exstatic with MKG. I think he's already a great defender and athletic wing with the potential to be a superstar. His touch is really good and his shooting touch can be taught.

I'd be OK with Beal, although I think he's rather short.

I have no ****ing clue anymore.

drummond @ pick 2. as scouts says that he much better than okafor.
    but to be sure mkg is interesting or barnes. both of them can fill 3 position.

and we have some pieces for another pick. we trade with portland ,washington, or even NO.

I honestly feel bad for you guys, you should have won. But like you said, you can't change it so move on. But I was wondering if you guys would consider trading the pick. Since you didn't get the 1st pick would you guys look to acquire more players to fill out your roster? And if so what would it take. I was thinking something along the lines of this.

GSW Trades
    Dorell Wright (good player, expiring contract)
    Jeremy Tyler (extremely raw, but talented player)
    7th pick
    30th pick
    35th pick
    52nd pick

CHA Trades
    Tyrus Thomas (bad contract)
    2nd pick

It's a good thought, but I don't think it's enough. Essentially we would trade the #2 pick and a bad contract for Wright, #7 pick, and bench players. I would rather get back an extra 1st than a bunch of seconds. But it's not that bad of a proposal.

Yeah I saw that last night and I nearly cried.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I honestly feel bad for you guys, you should have won. But like you said, you can't change it so move on. But I was wondering if you guys would consider trading the pick. Since you didn't get the 1st pick would you guys look to acquire more players to fill out your roster? And if so what would it take. I was thinking something along the lines of this.

GSW Trades
    Dorell Wright (good player, expiring contract)
    Jeremy Tyler (extremely raw, but talented player)
    7th pick
    30th pick
    35th pick
    52nd pick

CHA Trades
    Tyrus Thomas (bad contract)
    2nd pick
    I would do that if I'm the Bobcats.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast