Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by btz View Post
    Buyer beware!!!! Winslow has gotten himself traded from 2 different teams, i might say he the first team might have not been a good fit, but 2 teams and he has a reputation of being a pain in the arse..... He has terrible work ethics, believes he's a superstar and wants to be treated differently... He is nothing like his father and is labeled as a cancer... maybe a change of scenery for the 3rd time will work in his favor, but dont be suprised if he is demanding another trade next season, because its always the quaterbacks fault with him...
    When the only 2 teams you've played for is the Cleveland Browns and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, it usually is all the QB's fault.

He was also VERY productive on both teams. The beauty of this trade is a productive Winslow will cost us a 6th rd pick, a crappy/cut Winslow only cost us a 7th...

With the work the FO has put in finding talent, this was more than worth it
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

Browns were rebuilding and Tampa coach is trying to put his stamp on the team. Neither of which are his fault. I don't care how hard he works in drills and ota's, he brings it every game all game. When it is game time he is ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by btz View Post
    Buyer beware!!!! Winslow has gotten himself traded from 2 different teams, i might say he the first team might have not been a good fit, but 2 teams and he has a reputation of being a pain in the arse..... He has terrible work ethics, believes he's a superstar and wants to be treated differently... He is nothing like his father and is labeled as a cancer... maybe a change of scenery for the 3rd time will work in his favor, but dont be suprised if he is demanding another trade next season, because its always the quaterbacks fault with him...
    Lol Wilson doesn't have a bad attitude at all don't know where people are getting that from.

Happy Memorial Day to our new TE Kellen "Soldier" Winslow.

What What!!

I just read this and realized the whole part about the Seneca Wallace trade to CLE. We essentially traded Wallace for Winslow... AWESOME!!!
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...enwinslow.html
    I GOT THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I just read this and realized the whole part about the Seneca Wallace trade to CLE. We essentially traded Wallace for Winslow... AWESOME!!!
    This article shows why PC is an amazing coach

LOL!! Just watched the Real Rob Report. What's up with the oversized green "scrubby" hanging in Winslow's locker? lol....

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Full circle trade rape. I love it.

honestly i think wilson ends up like Seneca Wallace mixed with doug Flutie

Flop.....You Just Got Punched In The Nuts!

Seattle4Ever Guest
    Stop with the Seneca comparisons.

Wallace was a athlete who could throw a football and take a 5-8 yd loss on a rollout. Wilson is a REAL QB. No comparison
    I GOT THIS!!!

Seattle4Ever Guest
    Wallace's problem was that he checked down too much, but I still liked him a lot. He was regarded as one of the best backups in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Wallace's problem was that he checked down too much, but I still liked him a lot. He was regarded as one of the best backups in the league.
    Agree. Wallace was great Seahawk team player, just as Morris Maurice was. They were professional in their backup roles and shouldn't be degraded now just because they aren't on the team anymore.

What What!!

Wallace running out of bounds for a loss over and over.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast