Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I heard about that but i also heard Freeman threw a ball into the ground of course a WR/TE is eventually going to get fed up especially if your not winning.

The inability to fully practice doesn't really bother me either he has had to deal with this his whole career in Tampa i believe and he didn't miss one regular season and produced.

He probably should of showed up to practice but i can see him not really wanting to go all the way to Florida just to run when he can pretty much do the things he needs to do at home in San Diego.

If this was just him skipping just to skip then yea thats wrong but he has a chronic knee which prevents him from fully participating.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 05-23-2012 at 07:10 PM.

You guys got a great deal for him. I wish we didn't let him go.

Can't wait to put the smackdown in our division. This is just one more piece that will make the cream rise to the top once again. I'm so sick of hearing how SF is this and that.

love winslow, great pickup. but does this mean one more reciever will be cut? or mccoy

McCoy, he can't catch to save his mom. Worst hands I have ever seen from a non lineman, Red would do better then him.

Nice ! That is a steal for Seattle.

I like this trade. Always been a fan of Kellen Winslow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Kellen Winslow as the numbers look good has some major issues.

1. He does not do OTA's, his knees need special training during the offseason.

2. He lacks the leg strength to create separation therefore he gets called for pass interference quite frequently.

3. He will get in the QB's face if he does not get the ball. Freeman threw 5 interceptions while targeting Winslow last year. Winslow was not in the right position on any of those plays.

As this was a great deal for you guys, I give those warnings, that Winslow unfortunately is not the Winslow of his days with the Browns. He doesn't have much left in the tank. Then again you guys didn't give much risk to this deal. Hope he works out for you guys.
    Some of that could be were he was at. Maybe he didn't like it and just didn't fit in, thus why Tampa wanted to get rid of him. PC will get him to play and get his motor going or he won't be on the team for very long. PC won't be scared to let him go, especially when giving up a 7th round pick. Winslow has to know that if he gets released then that's a red flag and other teams may hold back on signing him and his pay will be down a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Some of that could be were he was at. Maybe he didn't like it and just didn't fit in, thus why Tampa wanted to get rid of him. PC will get him to play and get his motor going or he won't be on the team for very long. PC won't be scared to let him go, especially when giving up a 7th round pick. Winslow has to know that if he gets released then that's a red flag and other teams may hold back on signing him and his pay will be down a lot.
    I think the character concerns is blown out of proportion the only thing people can come up with is his Soldier comment which was made back in College.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 05-25-2012 at 02:49 AM.

He shows up for every game ready to play, that is more then half the players in this league. His character is fine.

Can anyone blame the dude for wanting to be productive on a crappy team? He's averaged 73 catches/yr the past 3 seasons. If my team struggled like TB did last year, id be doing my part to try and make plays.

IF he has an ego problem, it will get checked at the door just like Lendale White's sorry *** did. I don't think he'll be an issue at all. K2 for a 7th (or even a 6th) rd pick is a steal.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

Colts fan here, great pickup low risk high reward. Dudes a beast only thing holding him back was his injuries. If Flynn plays as well as he did in Green Bay, you guys are gonna make some noise and surprise the league

Quote Originally Posted by tyfreaks brotha View Post
    Colts fan here, great pickup low risk high reward. Dudes a beast only thing holding him back was his injuries. If Flynn plays as well as he did in Green Bay, you guys are gonna make some noise and surprise the league
    Thanks man. My buddy is a HUGE Colts fan and he's excited about the overhaul you guys are pulling. Best of luck to you guys
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

I will assume that was a no pun intended.

Buyer beware!!!! Winslow has gotten himself traded from 2 different teams, i might say he the first team might have not been a good fit, but 2 teams and he has a reputation of being a pain in the arse..... He has terrible work ethics, believes he's a superstar and wants to be treated differently... He is nothing like his father and is labeled as a cancer... maybe a change of scenery for the 3rd time will work in his favor, but dont be suprised if he is demanding another trade next season, because its always the quaterbacks fault with him...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast