Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I wanted Shiancoe - just look at his stats??

So I did a quick comparison for everyone to confirm what I thought. Shiancoe at 32 is on a downhill slide and Winslow is entering his peek.

Shiancoe (09 season - Age 29) 56 Rec., 566 yds, 10.1 avg., and 11 TD's -- (10 season - Age 30) 47 Rec., 530 yds, 11.3 avg., and 2 TD's -- (11 season - Age 31) 36 Rec., 409 yds., 11.4 avg., 3 TD's

Shiancoe has dropped off in production every year three years straight and is now age 32. He has lost his speed.

Winslow (09 season - Age 24) 77 Rec., 884 yds., 11.5 avg., 5 TD's -- (10 season - Age 25) 66 Rec., 730 yds., 11.1 avg., 5 TD's -- (11 season - Age 26) 75 Rec., 763 yds., 10.2 avg., 2 TD's and the teams leading reciever which says a lot about the state of the team he was playing on.

Winslow is a stud and he will have to be respected and covered which means everyone else gets less coverage and less pressure on the QB and line. I agree the Seahawks have made a great offensive move! Winslow was/is a #1 pick from the draft entering his prime as a big quality recieving target for a 6th round pick?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I love the move. Little risk, high reward. If he comes in and is a jack@$$, he won't make the team and we will move on. But if he gets it and gels with this team, he could bring a lot to the TE position!

Love this move. Can never have too many TE's. Look at New England. Winslow is a stud and I am sure will be happy playing for the 12th man and our coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by clubznorthwest View Post
    So I did a quick comparison for everyone to confirm what I thought. Shiancoe at 32 is on a downhill slide and Winslow is entering his peek.

Shiancoe (09 season - Age 29) 56 Rec., 566 yds, 10.1 avg., and 11 TD's -- (10 season - Age 30) 47 Rec., 530 yds, 11.3 avg., and 2 TD's -- (11 season - Age 31) 36 Rec., 409 yds., 11.4 avg., 3 TD's

Shiancoe has dropped off in production every year three years straight and is now age 32. He has lost his speed.

Winslow (09 season - Age 24) 77 Rec., 884 yds., 11.5 avg., 5 TD's -- (10 season - Age 25) 66 Rec., 730 yds., 11.1 avg., 5 TD's -- (11 season - Age 26) 75 Rec., 763 yds., 10.2 avg., 2 TD's and the teams leading reciever which says a lot about the state of the team he was playing on.

Winslow is a stud and he will have to be respected and covered which means everyone else gets less coverage and less pressure on the QB and line. I agree the Seahawks have made a great offensive move! Winslow was/is a #1 pick from the draft entering his prime as a big quality recieving target for a 6th round pick?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    Great post. Welcome to the forum new guy. Like you already lol.

great move. you guys have a juggernaut in your division, but i think you will do well this

our future

A soldier? This clown wouldn't make it out of day 1 of boot camp.

dudes a warrior who shows up every game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Final Boss View Post

This is such an awesome move. If Flynn realizes how insanely talented our two TE's are, we are going to see some big things this year. Rice, BMW, Baldwin, Miller, Winslow, Lynch... God damn. Just stay healthy.
    Last edited by Baller1; 05-23-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by The Final Boss View Post
    I don't get what was so wrong about it the media blew it way out of proportion he wasn't trying to disrepect the Army at all kind of reminds me of Lynch and how his off the field issues got blown up as well which turned out to be nothing.

Lions fan here and I love how this team is turning out. Great. Weapon for Flynn/Wilson
    keep onn keepin on!

drew_ellis_23 - THANKS!!

Thanks for the nice compliment. It looks like you have done this a time or two, so I really appreciate the feedback! Go Hawks!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    great move. you guys have a juggernaut in your division, but i think you will do well this
    We are the juggernaut my friend If Flynn is half the QB I think he is going to be then we are going to be the blow up team that SF was last year. Time to pre-order my Winslow jersey LOL. So stoked to have this kid. With the weapons we have around him he should have a great year. Look at where he has been. Crappy teams with bad QB's and no talent. We have talent around him, hopefully we now have the QB too.

Quote Originally Posted by clubznorthwest View Post
    Thanks for the nice compliment. It looks like you have done this a time or two, so I really appreciate the feedback! Go Hawks!!
    No prob man. Keep it up.

Kellen Winslow as the numbers look good has some major issues.

1. He does not do OTA's, his knees need special training during the offseason.

2. He lacks the leg strength to create separation therefore he gets called for pass interference quite frequently.

3. He will get in the QB's face if he does not get the ball. Freeman threw 5 interceptions while targeting Winslow last year. Winslow was not in the right position on any of those plays.

As this was a great deal for you guys, I give those warnings, that Winslow unfortunately is not the Winslow of his days with the Browns. He doesn't have much left in the tank. Then again you guys didn't give much risk to this deal. Hope he works out for you guys.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast