Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the pressure of this postseason break King James?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, he finally takes his place as true King of the NBA

3 27.27%
  • Yes, way too much pressure on his Crown

8 72.73%

Will Lebron survive the pressure and scrutiny?

There is no player in the history of the postseason under more pressure than Lebron James. The Heat are expected to win it all and hes expected to lead them there. This is make or break for James. I can only imagine what that kind of pressure will be like for him. His entire career and legacy is tied to this postseason, especially after coming up short the way he did in the Finals.

This country loves to elevate people only to watch them fall. The higher we put them the farther the fall and we love to watch it, and KING James has been placed very high. The most celebrated non-champion athlete in the history of sports. None of us could understand or fathom the amount of pressure he, and his Miami Heat teammates, will be under starting tomorrow afternoon.

This post season he will be the most scrutinized player out of all the 16 teams playing, he has the most to gain yet also the most to lose. How will this insane amount of pressure affect him going into the crunch time moments? In the past he has shown us he is not a pressure player. Will this be the year he breaks the choker label and elevate his game worthy of a King with a Ring?

Or does he do his usual crumble act in front of millions? We'll find out over the next few months. But I dont envy him, that kind of pressure can tear a man down. This year he either becomes the Jordan of our era or the Karl Malone. Which will it be? Either way both his supporters and his detractors will have plenty to talk about.

Stark Industries Presents the New MSG3 Missile
    Target Confirmed: Philadelphia
    Target Status: Terminated

nice bait thread, did not read.

Shut the **** up

Its a viable topic and if you feel its baiting then you must feel there is some truth to it.

Stark Industries Presents the New MSG3 Missile
    Target Confirmed: Philadelphia
    Target Status: Terminated

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bornknick73 View Post
    Its a viable topic and if you feel its masturbaiting then you must feel there is some truth to it.
    Fixed

No question that he'll survive. But will he cry? That's a tossup.

Even if he wins the title and leads them, he'll still face the hate from the haters.

Obvious troll is obvious.

This thread is pointless. Just go talk about this in the Heat/Knicks thread.
    Don't let this face fool you...

I really do feel bad for Lebron, he doesnt have a real team since he lacks a center and a pg. Wade and Him play too much alike and both need the ball and have a pf that plays like a wing. The pressure will be too much and he is a passer not a shooter, having to guard a player that seems to have his number in Carmelo just makes it that much tougher. I really do feel sorry for him, i like his game but he would actually have to play with a player like Kobe, Melo, Dirk to succeed with the way he plays his game. Im no saying he is a bad player by the way because i do think he is the second best player in the game.
    misery! lol

hhahahahaah. I cant stand the Heat but I cant wait for all the Knick fans to go back in the closet once they get smoked or cant wait to see all these Heat fans with their panties in a bunch cry also..... both teams can suck it in my opinion only cause I want my team to win
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    I really do feel bad for Lebron, he doesnt have a real team since he lacks a center and a pg. Wade and Him play too much alike and both need the ball and have a pf that plays like a wing. The pressure will be too much and he is a passer not a shooter, having to guard a player that seems to have his number in Carmelo just makes it that much tougher. I really do feel sorry for him, i like his game but he would actually have to play with a player like Kobe, Melo, Dirk to succeed with the way he plays his game. Im no saying he is a bad player by the way because i do think he is the second best player in the game.
    Yup and melo is the best right?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    this post is a total joke
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

OP: We have a blog function on the site for things like this.

Please stop trolling.