Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: do you still want d12?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i still would give up my best pieces to get him

33 49.25%
  • hes not worth the effort, especially with a back injury

34 50.75%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Do you still want your team to go after D12 next season?

do you still want your team to go after dwide howard next season? after all the inddcision, the changing of the mind aparatus, the calling out teammates, the denying of wanting a new coach, now the rumors of quitting on the team and now the back injury, do you still want your team to give up key assets to acquire this madman?

back injuries are of the serious connotation, ask t-mac, and steve nash how it affects them, on twitter

the lockeroom troubles can possibly be overlooked if he is in a matured lockeroom, like that of the bulls who have tons of respected veterans(hamilton, scalabrine the GOAT, Mike James the GOAT, and a strong leadership in tom thibbadeur and derek rose), but the back injuries, lack of passion for the game and lack of work in the gym can not go unnoticed!!

andrew bynum has never played a full season in the nba and has a more polished low post game than howard! but at the end of the day, lack of work ethic or not, he still produces 20/10 with 3 blocks

with all that said, do you still want your team to give up key assets for dwide, or is he to much baggage?

yup

I think ur kidding urself if u dont want the 2nd most dominant player in the league on ur team.

Anyone who said no is lying, each and every team in the league can benefit from a trade for Dwight Howard.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    Anyone who said no is lying, each and every team in the league can benefit from a trade for Dwight Howard.
    not if you get him, without an extension, he causes lockeroom problems, complains about teammates effort to the media, and has an injured back

see amare stoudemire and t-mac and how back injuries have affected their careers thus far

The guy is better served as the #2 option. He's not very good orchestrating a franchise. That is why, if he was willing to be 2nd fiddle to Kobe, sure. But if not, then no chance. He doesn't have it in his DNA to be a franchise player that will give you long term success. Maybe he will in the future, but not right now.

He is kinda becoming a joke lately but you just cant find a dominant player like him anywhere so yes I would trade anyone excluding Lebron for him.

Im fine with bynum, no thanks.

I don't think he would work well with my current team so I'll say no

For the first time in my life -- I felt fear. And I was blinded by its brilliance. I believed fear to be a part of the chaos I abhor, but it was more controlling than all the willpower in the universe. And it would be mine.

Never did. Dude has no heart and is as soft and fragile as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    The guy is better served as the #2 option. He's not very good orchestrating a franchise. That is why, if he was willing to be 2nd fiddle to Kobe, sure. But if not, then no chance. He doesn't have it in his DNA to be a franchise player that will give you long term success. Maybe he will in the future, but not right now.
    This.
    Smiling and joking around when his team is getting blown out doesn't help his legacy.

Yes.

Goodbye Bosh & fillers

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    funny thing is no one complained about any of that the previous seasons when he carried his team on his back deep into the play offs. Now because he's complaining (he has every right to complain) he's soft and fragile? The guy is as physical and dominant as it gets on the court, thats really all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How so.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast