Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    I would if DeMarcus Cousins wasn't so immature
    notsureifserious.jpg but if you are, dude, you're gonna let one player stand in front of your decision to help in an effort to keep an entire franchise where it belongs?

Parking at AA is like 50 bucks.

But I agree. I will help

Come on guys this is not about parking prices or anyone of the kings fans being cheap. Its much bigger then that, if anyone believes in equal rights, if anyone believes in doing the right thing, if you believe what the Maloofs are doing is wrong on so many levels , we need your help, If your a fan of a small market team we need you help ( with this trend your team could be next in the future), sonics fans we need your help, Don't just stand by and watch some desperate wannabe billionaires snatch the Kings from sacramento. We need to get, not only the Maloofs attention but the entire nations sports and media outlets attention that a crime is going to take place in a year or so. Do not believe the Maloofs and their PR tactics false claims of them wanting to stay in Sacramento, they will take the team and run to Southern Cali in hopes of a bigger pay day.

This coming from a Kings fan who lives in the Bay area, California not even in sac and I do not want sacramento to lose its only Pro Sports franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I think it's 10 bucks at the Palace...
    that must include 2lower bowl tickets LMFAO sorry for the low blow i couldnt help myself i literally can count the people in the stands when ive watched a pistons home game

Quote Originally Posted by central2003 View Post
    if anyone believes in equal rights
    Who's right? I'm confused.

I think it's the owners right to move the team if they want to be douchebags. Or am I missing something

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse407 View Post
    that must include 2lower bowl tickets LMFAO sorry for the low blow i couldnt help myself i literally can count the people in the stands when ive watched a pistons home game
    Can't blame you, you can't pay most people to see them clowns...but where they play at I think plays a big factor(middle of ****ing nowhere) of the ghost town you see on TV

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Don't you have bigger problems to worry about? You know...like the organization moving?

"He ain't even stretch doe!" - D'Angelo Russell

It is legally their right but we as fans of the sport need to be loud and clear that this type of trend is not acceptable. We want not only Kings fans but just fans of the sports who believe every city that has a team should have a right to to keep it. If you are a billionaire looking to buy a franchise you should buy one suitable to your area of preference because there many Billionaires that would Love to buy the Kings and have no problems keeping the team where they belong.

Everyone can help whether its through networking or if you live close or arounf Sacramento to help protest and force these retards known as the maloofs out of ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by central2003 View Post
    It is legally their right but we as fans of the sport need to be loud and clear that this type of trend is not acceptable. We want not only Kings fans but just fans of the sports who believe every city that has a team should have a right to to keep it. If you are a billionaire looking to buy a franchise you should buy one suitable to your area of preference because there many Billionaires that would Love to buy the Kings and have no problems keeping the team where they belong.

Everyone can help whether its through networking or if you live close or arounf Sacramento to help protest and force these retards known as the maloofs out of ownership.
    Sorry but if Sonics fans couldn't keep their team, then neither will Kings.

Especially if the move is giving Seattle their team back, then I'm all for screwing Sacrmento.

"He ain't even stretch doe!" - D'Angelo Russell

This thread is stupid, I hope Sacto gets moved.

Seattle does not even have a new arena , which is one of the requirements of the NBA if the city of seattle ever wants a NBA franchise again. Trust me there are many other cities that the Maloofs will go to before seattle. Like Southern California and Kansas city but its not even about a new arena. The Maloofs want to go to Anaheim plain and simple for the big TV contract and the owner of The Honda center offered to front them Cash for their relocation. They basically killed a sure arena deal just so they can alienate the fans and have low ticket sales. With all that they will go next year to BOG meeting and request for relocation.
    The 2002 Sacramento Kings. The Real NBA Champions

I feel for you Sactown fans but at the same time you're the same fan base acting arrogant toward Seattle fans when the vote passed a few weeks ago.

So sorry I'm not sorry, good luck with the situation.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Just let it go Kings fans

Quote Originally Posted by E.O.21 View Post
    Just let it go Kings fans
    You're pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I feel for you Sactown fans but at the same time you're the same fan base acting arrogant toward Seattle fans when the vote passed a few weeks ago.

So sorry I'm not sorry, good luck with the situation.
    I guess to you, Arrogant meant us fighting for our team hoping they don't leave. Great definition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast