Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Finalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy....

TS10 gets to come to the T.Dot!!

Air Canada had Eastern Canada sales on plane trips so got a round trip fair for $242 for June 14-17.

Who is playing that weekend you ask? Well, the Phillies and Doc of course.

Needless to say im pumped, now what is there to do that is fun around the park/ city for three 22-23 year old lads who all like to have a good time?
    "If beer has never touched your lips, if you never dropped the mitts or packed a lip, you are not a hockey player, and if you are, chances are your not a very good one"

Toddy Bertuzzi

Finalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Say what? Who r u? And r u from the dot or Philly?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Mutalib View Post
    Say what? Who r u? And r u from the dot or Philly?
    I'm coming to Toronto. I'm TS10. I'm from Moncton.
    "If beer has never touched your lips, if you never dropped the mitts or packed a lip, you are not a hockey player, and if you are, chances are your not a very good one"

Toddy Bertuzzi

Buy the tickets off scalpers cause its gonna suck when your flight gets cancelled because some department in AC is striking.

Go to every game while you are here in TO, and try to sit in a different section every time to get a feel for the place.

welcome! glad to have you. thanks for not being a montreal or boston sports fan.

Quote Originally Posted by torontosports10 View Post
    TS10 gets to come to the T.Dot!!

Air Canada had Eastern Canada sales on plane trips so got a round trip fair for $242 for June 14-17.

Who is playing that weekend you ask? Well, the Phillies and Doc of course.

Needless to say im pumped, now what is there to do that is fun around the park/ city for three 22-23 year old lads who all like to have a good time?
    Where are u staying while in town?

Go to Comfort Zone.

As of now there is 3 of us going so we will be staying with one of their uncles. If more come then we will get a hotel. Haven't looked that far ahead yet, but one close to the Rogers Center for sure.

Toddy Bertuzzi

Heres Nic's ultimate night out for a newbie to Taranna:

Check out the Brunswick House on Bloor.. Should be a right of passage for any young person in GTA- an afternoon of draft at the Brunny !

Well lubricated from the Brunny perhaps a quick drink or two at the Brass Rail ? It on Young St and generally a really fun place to stop in...

If you don't get too comfortable at the Rail ( and spend all your allowance on "dances") The evening could very well end up at the Guvernment House. Big dance bar- lots of fun/ ladies.

My memories of my miss-spent youth are foggy at best but I seem to recall enjoying losing brain cells at all 3 of those places

For a sports fan, Real Sports Bar is a MUST. The place is massive, with 199 different TVs, including one that's 2-storeys high! It's also located right beside the Air Canada Centre, which is pretty sweet. The wait shouldn't be too bad, and the food's reasonably priced. Just a heads up, the place will get packed if there's a big game (say the NBA Finals), so in that case you want to make a reservation early.

Oh yeah, and to top it off, in 2010 it was named the best sports bar in North America by ESPN.

http://www.mlse.com/news/realsports_bestbar090110.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by jaysfan4ever View Post
    For a sports fan, Real Sports Bar is a MUST. The place is massive, with 199 different TVs, including one that's 2-storeys high! It's also located right beside the Air Canada Centre, which is pretty sweet. The wait shouldn't be too bad, and the food's reasonably priced. Just a heads up, the place will get packed if there's a big game (say the NBA Finals), so in that case you want to make a reservation early.

Oh yeah, and to top it off, in 2010 it was named the best sports bar in North America by ESPN.

http://www.mlse.com/news/realsports_bestbar090110.aspx
    Its a great place to go once in a while just cause of its sheer size -- however too many corporate types for my liking, prefer the smaller more intimate sports bars which are packed with real fans...