Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Prediction!Where does Dwill end up?

Everybody thinks Dallas is the favorite,but I think he signs with Portland.Yeah Portland isn't a big market,but Dwill use to play in Utah,it couldn't be that bad to live in Portland.Why would he want to go to Dallas,Dirk is aging and the rest of their roster sucks.Why not team up with Lamarcus Aldridge a top 3pf,they have the Nets lottery pick also top 3 protected,they could draft Barnes to come off the bench,and sign a vet. center like Kaman.

Portland
    pgwill,Felton
    sg:Mathews,Crawford
    sf:Batum,Barnes
    pf:LA,Hickson
    c:Kaman,Joel

Thats a top 3 team out west.

Top 3? Not even top 5 bud

Dallas or NJ.
    Go Knicks!

All time

Dallas

Im thinking Dallas, doubt he stays in NJ... if the Howard trade went thru maybe, but not anymore... considering he said he was going to option out next year.... But who knows, im sure there will be a number of teams that contact him... Dallas has the money and we all know now a days money talks

Oh and they somehow have Kaman too? Haha
    TWINSIES!!

Dallas is a lot more appealing and Cuban isn't afraid to spend money.. That's always a positive for a player. Because it's a more attractive city to play in, getting a quality supporting cast is a lot easier.

I'd place money on him being a Mav next year.

Indiana?

He will be in a Mavericks uni

Quote Originally Posted by FraziersKnicks View Post
    Dallas is a lot more appealing and Cuban isn't afraid to spend money.. That's always a positive for a player. Because it's a more attractive city to play in, getting a quality supporting cast is a lot easier.

What's so appealing about Dallas,they have bad weather(100degree weather=Tornadoes)Dirk is on the decline,Marion/Haywood have bad contracts,Dwill/Dirk is not enough to build a championship team.Dwill said he wants to win for a long time,if he goes to Portland they have a young nucleus to build around (LA/Batum/Mathews) add Dwill,they become a contender out west.

Quote Originally Posted by FraziersKnicks View Post

Let me preface my statement by saying I agree with the rest of your post and I believe Dwill is more likely to sign in Dallas.

But the Blazers are owned by Paul Allen, who can and has spent money like crazy. So that isn't really a reason he'd pick Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    What's so appealing about Dallas,they have bad weather(100degree weather=Tornadoes)Dirk is on the decline,Marion/Haywood have bad contracts,Dwill/Dirk is not enough to build a championship team.Dwill said he wants to win for a long time,if he goes to Portland they have a young nucleus to build around (LA/Batum/Mathews) add Dwill,they become a contender out west.
    Bahahahahaha

And Dirk plus D Will is not a championship team??? What are you talking about

Dirk alone got a championship and still is playing as good as last year, add D Will and they stay a championship team

@TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

Dallas would be my first choice if I'm DWill...

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Does Dal even have the cap room to sign him? Indiana I think will be a huge sleeper in this. U add D-Will to our roster and we are one of the most talented teams out there and very deep. Pacers are the 3 seed right now with poor defense and inconsistent play from the pg position. Wed be scary good with him in there.

D-Will
    George
    Granger
    West
    Hibbert

Lucks on our side

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast