Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Who would you take with the #1 overall pick in this years draft

If I was a GM I think Anthony Davis is a lock for the #1 but people are saying names like Perry Jones III and Austin Rivers are also possible #1's
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

perry jones and austin rivers??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dont get it twisted they have potential but #1?? thats a lock for Anthony Davis

id take kidd-gilchrist before jones or rivers

First Sim League Title!

Most sim drafts don't even have Rivers in the top 15. Or 20.

See I just seen somewhere that had Kidd-Gilchrist out of the top ten
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Rivers and Jones??!!! They would be lucky to be top 10.... Thomas Robinson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Jared Sullinger, Tyler Zeller and Harrison Barnes are all guys that will be go ahead of Rivers and Jones. Davis is a lock for number one.

Hoopshype.com has Harrison Barnes as the #2 overall pick in their mock draft and Perry Jones all the way down in 14th

its davis #1 and the rest could be on what teams need..they could select one of the bigs in drummond,sullinger,jones, jones III, robinson, moultrie or if a team was looking for guards or sf they could look at barnes,beal , kidd-gilchrist.

in one mock draft, they have rivers falling to #16.

I'm a die hard Austin rivers and duke fan but there's no way he's going first. It's definitely Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan213 View Post
    Rivers and Jones??!!! They would be lucky to be top 10.... Thomas Robinson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Jared Sullinger, Tyler Zeller and Harrison Barnes are all guys that will be go ahead of Rivers and Jones. Davis is a lock for number one.
    I think Cody Zeller will go before his brother and why is nobody talking about Terrence Jones I think he is better than both Gilchrist and Barnes

i see rivers staying in school though.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLPRIMETIME21 View Post
    I think Cody Zeller will go before his brother and why is nobody talking about Terrence Jones I think he is better than both Gilchrist and Barnes
    Yeah I forgot about Cody, but if you've watched the tournament at all you would think Gilchrist is better. I used to think Jones was a top 5 pick, but Kidd-Gilchrist has impressed me a lot more than Jones has.

Edit: Actually, their numbers are very similar. Jones averaged 12 per game and Gilchrist 11.8, both averaging 7 rebounds. However, Jones averaged 1 more field goal attempt per game than Gilchrist. But Gilchrist shoots much better from the FT line
    Last edited by Yankeefan213; 03-28-2012 at 06:43 PM.

davis easily

Quote Originally Posted by ATLPRIMETIME21 View Post
    Cody Zeller is not entering the draft but hes def better than his brother.

But Anthony Davis will go 1 but I think he will be a bust in terms of #1 picks.

Yea so far in the tournament Gilchrist has stepped his game up but in that last game Terrence Jones showed what kind of a beast he can be when he is the go to guy. If Terrence Jones was on any other team this year I think he would have been a nominee for player of the year

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast