• Pistons

1 10.00%
  • Heat

3 30.00%
  • Gram-zilla

6 60.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    lol shyfly.

Well at least knight had a nice game to bad our players can't convert so he can avg more assist...

I hope we do trade Stuckey so I dont have to see is name in here every 2 seconds hes not good enough or bad enough to be talked about all the time.

Lol mike.

Lol lil Grammy....

Call me Grammy when your dad sends you up to my room for being a bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Lidstrom at the game! You better be playing tomorrow Nick!!!
    This. Wings need him back so bad Did u catch the hockey tourney tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Just talked to my mother, hasn't it been hot as hell there for the past few? I think you should up your ante. lol Cheers!
    It had been HADES up here. 2 days ago was 89 lol, cooling off now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    lol shyfly.
    This is gonna get ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    This. Wings need him back so bad Did u catch the hockey tourney tonight?

It had been HADES up here. 2 days ago was 89 lol, cooling off now though.

This is gonna get ugly...
    I did not, what happened?

9. 03-24-2012, 01:21 AM
    Reason
    baiting/responses

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I did not, what happened?
    Michigan scored 2 goals in the first 90 seconds, but Cornell's coach called a TO and the 2nd goal was disallowed Cornell then scored twice to take a 2-1 lead into the third. Lynch tied it up with like 4 mins left for Michigan. Game went to overtime... and Mich lost just another 1st round Wolverine exit

edit: at least state lost too... go Ferris!

Well that just took a **** on my night

12. 03-24-2012, 01:24 AM
    Reason
    baiting/responses

13. 03-24-2012, 12:01 PM
    Reason
    baiting/responses

Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    In all fairness to the athlete, you don't have a clue what is really going on with Stuckey(none of us do). You are reading articles, the only people that really know are the player and staff. You act like you have first hand knowledge of the situation, unless you were there when he was getting his MRI, or in the lockerroom, you don't have much ground to stand on. Most players miss a game or two, just with the rigors of a season(let alone a short season). Rose missed a few with a toe injury, hell, Dirk sat because he wasn't in shape. Things happen in sports, if you have noticed.
    I don't have to be there, the MRI on his hangnail came out clean ... meaning there was no structural damage to any of his ligaments or tendons. There wasn't even a bone bruise. Even on the box score it said Stuckey was out cause of a Sore toe.

And Rose missed games cause of legit injuries, he had turf toe. Don't make it seem he had the same thing as Stuckey. And who cares if Dirk sat out cause if he's out of shape? All the examples you gave me are common in the NBA. Sitting out for a significant period of time, especially when your young over a "tired" toe should NEVER happen. Have you heard of anyone sitting out this long cause of a "tired" toe?

Stuckey has a sprained toe. What would be the point of him playing? To make it even worse?

The Pistons playoff hopes are over with. No reason for him to play.

Lol Avenged24 strikes again.

GG Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Gators123:21484785
    Stuckey has a sprained toe. What would be the point of him playing? To make it even worse?

The Pistons playoff hopes are over with. No reason for him to play.
    gators this dude is just a hater I never seen a dude hate on another dude that bad sounds like some female type stuff to me

Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    I don't have to be there, the MRI on his hangnail came out clean ... meaning there was no structural damage to any of his ligaments or tendons. There wasn't even a bone bruise. Even on the box score it said Stuckey was out cause of a Sore toe.

And Rose missed games cause of legit injuries, he had turf toe. Don't make it seem he had the same thing as Stuckey. And who cares if Dirk sat out cause if he's out of shape? All the examples you gave me are common in the NBA. Sitting out for a significant period of time, especially when your young over a "tired" toe should NEVER happen. Have you heard of anyone sitting out this long cause of a "tired" toe?
    It doesn't have to be turf toe to be a hurt toe. I'm sure the MRI was looking at bones/soft tissue/etc., I never said that Rose had the same thing. I was using Rose AND Dirk as examples that s**t happens. There are times when players miss time for "personal" reasons, that shouldn't happen either. I haven't miss a day of work in 6 yrs because of personal reasons. It's my opinion that you(we) don't know the real issue. therefore we can't make assumptions on the issue. How many times to teams or players not disclose a certain injury or the severity of it, happens all the time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456