Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Is T-Mac a Hall of Famer?

T-Mac recently stated that he believes he should be elected into HOF.
    Thoughts? And if so is he 1st/2nd/3rd ballot?
    NYK WAY
    [

No! Never got team out of 1st rd playoffs, and his #s aren't good enough to look past that

THANKS DENVER!!!

Not anymore but you could make the case he was on his way to the Hall.
    Friend: I think the NBA paid off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they paid Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by OA SLAY:21414617
    T-Mac recently stated that he believes he should be elected into HOF.
    Thoughts? And if so is he 1st/2nd/3rd ballot?
    He is in talent, ability, and value as a star in his prime, his game was so magnificent that his style of play and demeanor spread through the youth, Durant being the most prominent example of his influence. He was at one point the games most popular player.

That is a HOFer, especially when you look at the mediocre players in the hall. That said, if he makes it, it will be in the distant future, like Gilmore or the guy who invented the shot clock (saving the game in the process, poor guy never lived to see the day), in short who cares, its a joke

No. He was good and borderline great but I think people often confuse flashy highlight reel players with special.

Ehh it's closer than some think but I'd say he still has work to do. For a few years he was the best in the game, it's just too bad his knees gave out. He carried some pretty awful teams to respectability.

He could have been and probably would have been but he never stayed healthy enough. If he had a couple more years of being dominant and maybe got a ring he would have been
    “It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.”

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

Quote Originally Posted by dgreat5000:21414643
    No! Never got team out of 1st rd playoffs, and his #s aren't good enough to look past that
    What #s are you looking at? In his prime there was no one better statistically. Hess the greatest player to never get past round one, so if his stats aren't good enough to look past it, give me an example of whos are.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA:21414678
    No. He was good and borderline great but I think people often confuse flashy highlight reel players with special.
    LOL so he was a perennial AllNba and an MVP candidate throughout his prime because he was flashy?

No it was because he was that damn good. Better than someone like Pierce (who will make the Hall because KG saved him from a similar fate).

"Good not great" and "#'s aren't good enough" suggest to me that some people already forget how good he was in his prime...

If he makes it, it won't be for a while after he's eligible, and it probably will be because of his lack of playoff success. His 2002-2003 season was as good as just about any season anyone has had in the last decade. In his prime, he was an absolute star and a top 3 player. Injuries have halted his career a bit, and that hurts as well.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

He would have been. I am still waiting for the day he comes back and becomes a great player. Unfortunately that's not likely
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P GRAM (PSD LEGEND)

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

I think both, him and Carter will go there.

Career averages 20pts 1.2st. 1block. 5.7reb. 4.5ass.

How are those numbers not good enough?
    NYK WAY
    [

I dont think he would ever be considered for the hall of fame. Too many one and dones in the playoffs, too many injuries and missed seasons.

Dont get me wrong, when he was healthy and right, there wasnt many players more dangerous then him, but I think he lacked that little thing that makes Kobe and MJ so great. Determination.

I think the voters will take a look at the injuries and the lack of playoff success and not vote him in.

But based on skill level in his prime, he's definitely a better player than some of those that are already in the Hall.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast