Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    1. Location
    I live in Phoenix, Arizona

2. Favorite Current Titan
    Vince Young on offense and Bulluck on D, I love watching Pacman, but I hate what he does off the field.

3. Favorite Former Titan/Oiler
    Most definitely Eddie George, he's the reason I'm a Titans fan.

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    I'd like the see the Cardinals do well if the Bidwells (Cards family dynasty of owners) sell the team, but for now, I'll root against those penny pinching idiots.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    NBA - I like the Phoenix Suns, and my favorite players are Nash and Garnett.
    NHL - I stopped really following hockey because of the most recent strike, but I liked the Coyotes and Avalanche.
    Soccer- NOT the MLS, but European Soccer, like the EPL, UEFA Champs league and such, along with World Cup Soccer every 4 years.

6. Anything else you care to share?
    I've started liking the Titans (Oilers then) since 1996 when Eddie joined the team, and became a big fan in '99 when they made the playoffs, and I've loved them ever since

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivo View Post
    1. Location
    I live in Phoenix, Arizona

Vince Young on offense and Bulluck on D, I love watching Pacman, but I hate what he does off the field.

Most definitely Eddie George, he's the reason I'm a Titans fan.

I'd like the see the Cardinals do well if the Bidwells (Cards family dynasty of owners) sell the team, but for now, I'll root against those penny pinching idiots.

NBA - I like the Phoenix Suns, and my favorite players are Nash and Garnett.
    NHL - I stopped really following hockey because of the most recent strike, but I liked the Coyotes and Avalanche.
    Soccer- NOT the MLS, but European Soccer, like the EPL, UEFA Champs league and such, along with World Cup Soccer every 4 years.

I've started liking the Titans (Oilers then) since 1996 when Eddie joined the team, and became a big fan in '99 when they made the playoffs, and I've loved them ever since
    Welcome glad you joined i love seeing more titan fans around

1. Location
    Washington DC. (Just moved here from Nashville last year, and will be moving back to Nashville in august. THANK GOD! Damn redskins fans are like a disease that won't go away up here.)

Vince Young on offense and Bulluck on D, I love watching Pacman, but I hate what he does off the field. (Same as Carnivo pretty much) Hopefully Pacman learns from his year suspension.

Kearse - THE FREAK! Man I miss our first season in The Coliseum.

Don't root for any other team. I bleed red and blue baby.

NHL - Buffalo Sabres. Was born there and have always rooted for them, even before Nashville got a hockey team in 1998. Nashville comes in a close second though.
    MLB - Cincinnati Reds. They weren't too far out of Nashville, about an 5 hour drive and plus my dad always liked them and the Braves. So naturally I'm a reds fan and Atlanta follows in close second..

Hope to have good future discussions with all you Titans fans this season.

Yay glad to have another titan fan on board

1. Location- Murfreesboro, TN
    2. Favorite Current Titan- Vince Young/Keith Bulluck
    3. Favorite Former Titan/Oiler-Derrick Mason
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?-Chargers, Eagles, Broncos. like all teams except for pats, raiders, and vikings
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-none
    6. Anything else you care to share?- GO TITANS

Welcome man glad we have another titan fan to post with

1. Location - Sherrill, NY (Upstate near Syracuse)

2. Favorite Current Titan - Keith Bulluck (representin the 'Cuse!! I even predicted the Titans drafting him :P ) and for some reason I have an affinity for Cortland Finnegan and Brandon Jones (especially when playing Madden)

3. Favorite Former Titan/Oiler - Just one? I can't pick just one so here's a list: McNair, D-Mase, Eddie George, Warren Moon, Ernest Givins, Haywood Jeffires, Lamar Lathon, Cris Dishman, Bruce Matthews, Mike Munchak, Blaine Bishop, Samari Rolle, Ray Childress...and Steve Largent (if only they never traded him...then again, that was before I was an Oilers fan)

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - There are other teams in the NFL?!?! I root for the Eagles in the NFC, and the Bengals and Seahawks because they're the favorites of my friends.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Michigan...GO BLUE! (mainly football and basketball); Syracuse Orange (mainly basketball, since their football team sucks lately); Detroit Red Wings; San Francisco Giants...I would say the Atlanta Hawks, but I really can't stand the NBA anymore.

6. Anything else you care to share? To this day, there are still Buffalo Bills fans around here that INSIST that the Music City Miracle was a forward pass. Then again, they also INSIST that Don Beebe never stepped out of bounds. To that I say..."Revenge...how sweet it is!!" Luv ya blue!

One other thing I'd like to add...As a Wolverines fan, it was brutal watching Eddie George run all over them back in the day. But, at least I knew that the Titans were getting a great one when they drafted him.
    Last edited by myestro4life; 06-10-2007 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Left something out

just moved from gainesville to bradenton.(go gators)
    vince young for current but keith i stiil love
    frank wycheck and earl was a beast!!!!!nfl fims at 3 am.
    basketball-charles barkley.not a fan of boxing these days.mma i watch alot.

Quote Originally Posted by myestro4life View Post

2. Favorite Current Titan - Keith Bulluck (representin the 'Cuse!! I even predicted the Titans drafting him :P ) and for some reason I have an affinity for Cortland Finnegan and Brandon Jones (especially when playing Madden)

3. Favorite Former Titan/Oiler - Just one? I can't pick just one so here's a list: McNair, D-Mase, Eddie George, Warren Moon, Ernest Givins, Haywood Jeffires, Lamar Lathon, Cris Dishman, Bruce Matthews, Mike Munchak, Blaine Bishop, Samari Rolle, Ray Childress...and Steve Largent (if only they never traded him...then again, that was before I was an Oilers fan)

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - There are other teams in the NFL?!?! I root for the Eagles in the NFC, and the Bengals and Seahawks because they're the favorites of my friends.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Michigan...GO BLUE! (mainly football and basketball); Syracuse Orange (mainly basketball, since their football team sucks lately); Detroit Red Wings; San Francisco Giants...I would say the Atlanta Hawks, but I really can't stand the NBA anymore.

6. Anything else you care to share? To this day, there are still Buffalo Bills fans around here that INSIST that the Music City Miracle was a forward pass. Then again, they also INSIST that Don Beebe never stepped out of bounds. To that I say..."Revenge...how sweet it is!!" Luv ya blue!

One other thing I'd like to add...As a Wolverines fan, it was brutal watching Eddie George run all over them back in the day. But, at least I knew that the Titans were getting a great one when they drafted him.
    Damn! this is my kind of fan! A titan fan and a Michigan fan! Hell yeah! Go Blue!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Keith Bulluck gives me nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by drgonzo420 View Post
    just moved from gainesville to bradenton.(go gators)
    vince young for current but keith i stiil love
    frank wycheck and earl was a beast!!!!!nfl fims at 3 am.
    basketball-charles barkley.not a fan of boxing these days.mma i watch alot.
    Welcome guys i hope you post if you do i'm sure you will have fun here this place is picking up alot and i like that

vince and hope was great last year.
    wycheck,earl.nfl films at 2 am.
    basketball-suns barkley was my favorite.named my dog that.
    mma-fedor is the best.check his vids on youtube.he fights a guy thst is 6'8 and 360.im guessin but hes big.go titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah, go blue! I was happy when Mike Hart committed to go there. He went to high school about two hours from where I live. Though I've never actually seen him play in person, one of my friends played against him, and said he was probably the best player he's ever played against.

And, I'm glad to be aboard. Good to find a place where I'm not the only Titans fan around. I'm the only one around Upstate NY (that I know of). Everyone else around me only follows them because they know I'm a fan.

Hell yeah, go blue! I was happy when Mike Hart committed to go there. He went to high school about two hours from where I live. Though I've never actually seen him play in person, one of my friends played against him, and said he was probably the best player he's ever played against.

And, I'm glad to be aboard. Good to find a place where I'm not the only Titans fan around. I'm the only one around Upstate NY (that I know of). Everyone else around me only follows them because they know I'm a fan.
    Hell yeah!! Mike Hart is a stud, he is going to be one of the best backs next year. I would be hella happy if we drafted him or Mario Manningham!
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Keith Bulluck gives me nightmares.

whats up people

could you answer these questions

1. Location

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast