Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Titans Fan Check In

I've been looking around these forums and i saw that some teams have fan check in and others don't. Is there any Titans/Oilers(if any one knows who they are) fans in the house and if any guest see this we would be happy to have you here to talk about your favorite team

If your a guest feel free to join by clicking here

just fill this out so we can get to know ya better

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Titan
    3. Favorite Former Titan/Oiler
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    Last edited by ThomasTomasz; 01-11-2016 at 01:22 AM.

1. Location Nebraska
    2. Favorite Current Titan Vince Young
    3. Favorite Former Titan/Oiler Steve Mcnair
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? The Miami Dolphins, and the Jags too
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NBA a little Boston Celtics
    6. Anything else you care to share? Vince Youngs a beast i hope he gets rookie of the year

1. Location Tennessee
    2. Favorite Current Titan Vince Young
    3. Favorite Former Titan/Oiler derick mason
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? The Bears
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I love baseball mostly the atlanta braves

Cool its always good to have Titans fans on the site, welcome and if you need anything just ask.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Welcome aboard. Make sure to check out the other forums as well.
    There is no "I" in team, but there is a "U" in suck.

welcome you got the first post down feel free to look around and find other places to join in on the fun

Temporary Titan fan here.
    From Pennsylvania, really know little about your team just rooting for you because it benefits my Steelers. Go Titans!!

Location Tennessee
    Favorite Curren Titan Vince Young
    Favorite Former Titan Bruce Matthews
    Other teams I root for? Steelers are my favorite team but the Titans are gaining on them.
    Other sports you enjoy? College Football & Basketball - Florida Gators, I used to like the NBA, MMA - I love the UFC (Tito, Chuck and Rampage)

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Other teams I root for? Steelers are my favorite team but the Titans are gaining on them.
    How dare you say that, these are the Steelers and no team should be gaining on them. However I'll finish the check in.

Favorite current Titan: Who else, Chris Hope
    Favorite past Titan: Bruce Matthews
    Other sports: Baseball and Hockey. I totally despise all basketball just cant get into the games.

Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post
    How dare you say that, these are the Steelers and no team should be gaining on them. However I'll finish the check in.

Favorite current Titan: Who else, Chris Hope
    Favorite past Titan: Bruce Matthews
    Other sports: Baseball and Hockey. I totally despise all basketball just cant get into the games.
    If Bill Cowher retires then Im gonna lean more towards the Titans. I hate the way Im seeing the Steelers heading. This offseason when they traded up to draft a wide receiver was the beginning of it. They are getting away from the pounding football style that made me love them.

If Bill Cowher retires then Im gonna lean more towards the Titans. I hate the way Im seeing the Steelers heading. This offseason when they traded up to draft a wide receiver was the beginning of it. They are getting away from the pounding football style that made me love them.
    I don't percieve the Titans as a pound it out football team but if you think so go ahead and run with it. (In this year's draft were you looking for a member of the secondary or pass rushing end, like I was? If not what did you hope for?) Hey Titan fans my miracle is lost heres hoping yours become true.

Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post
    I don't percieve the Titans as a pound it out football team but if you think so go ahead and run with it. (In this year's draft were you looking for a member of the secondary or pass rushing end, like I was? If not what did you hope for?) Hey Titan fans my miracle is lost heres hoping yours become true.
    Well the Titans certainly arent a finesse team....... They have won 6 straight and over that stretch they are averaging 168 yards a game rushing. Willie Parker is not a physical runner by any stretch of the imagination and thats why I wanted them to draft a back last year because thats Steelers football... not lining up in the shotgun or singleback formation and throwing it 40 times a game.

Well the Titans certainly arent a finesse team....... They have won 6 straight and over that stretch they are averaging 168 yards a game rushing. Willie Parker is not a physical runner by any stretch of the imagination and thats why I wanted them to draft a back last year because thats Steelers football... not lining up in the shotgun or singleback formation and throwing it 40 times a game.
    You are entitled to your opinion just the same as I but I agree the Steelers need to pound the ball more I loved the 64-36 split a few years ago. Compare that to the Titans who are 52-48 run. Eliminate Vince Young's runs and its 47-53 run, Vince's style is far from a physical pound it up the middle approach. So I keep them out of both physical smashmouth and finesse categories. Those splits do not show me a physical running team, I'm looking for a 60-40 split.

I thought at the time Maroney would be a good fit for the Steelers, but not to offend any Titan fans I did not want them to draft White.
    Last edited by burgh_fan66; 12-26-2006 at 02:05 AM.

Donnie here,

Favorite Titan/Longhorn :P Vince!!!
    Favorite Past Titan/Oiler- Earl Campbell
    Favorite Team:Longhorns and titans

Here's my 07 draft hopeful: A Top-tier, sure fire OL, or a Go-to type WR. Titant should trade down to get Calvin Johnson... Or possible get Limas Sweed from texas in the 2nd round??

Welcome to the site, congrats on getting Vince Young, the kid is good and sure seems to be the real deal.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast