1 14.29%
  • Clippers

1 14.29%
  • Gram

5 71.43%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:21415161
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    just stop bn a ****ing hater I never met a dude that hates even when a dude is balling I guess Lakers is a terrible defensive team to right??? You stuckey has been playing better or just as good as any sg in the league and shooting over 60% not even wade or kobe is doing that smh....
    lol first of why did you multi quote me and phenomonesense when your post pertains to nothing he said? idiot

Secondly ... Don't talk about the Lakers ... Lin scored 38pts on them. There ancient backcourt can't guard anyone

lol ... man, I feel bad for your ovaries ... so is Stuckey shooting 60% for the season? Am I missing something? Oh you mean the last 5 games? Ok ... 3 years ago when Darko had those 2 double double games and Dwight didn't at the same time ... I guess that means Darko is better then Howard now, by your own stupid logic? Or how about that game Lin scored 38pts against the lakers and and Wade scored 11 ... I guess that means Lin is better now
    I want to see what he does in the playoffs and when the game actually matters ... not against tanking teams. The last 2 good young defensive teams he played against .... he went 1/8 against the clippers and 6/22 against Memphis. Yup, superstar!

Dude seriously ... and you wonder why your the joke of the forum. Its comments like these, it just shows your true idiocy.

And I'm still waiting for you to rebuttal my comment on the Knight and Irving debate ... or do you and your illogical comments want to accept defeat?

I'll give you a couple days to understand this post and respond ...
    lol you and your lil crew are the jokes of this forum you was talking all that bs about bg was better then stuck & we should trade him lol don't make me go in the stuckey thread I made a post some of your hating stuckey quotes. Bg has sucked every year since he came here,you hating when he is having a career year,not to mention he is finally playing his natural position sg. Like gators said you are hilarious...I guess daye is a beast cuz he scored 28pts on lebron & the heat number 1 defensive team in the league so u lost this debate and just stop hating...now as far as knight & Irving like I said knight has 4 double doubles, Irving just got his 1st one last nite on a team where he is the man...knight is the 3rd option on this team maybe even fourth behind Tay. Knight has 4 games no turnovers Irving has none, knight turnover assist ratio is lower then Irvings. They both are good but Irving has been a lil more consistent,if knight wouldn't shoot so many 3's he would be neck & neck with Irving for rookie of the year and shooting close to 50% so what else do u want to hate on???

Lol @ angry mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    lol you and your lil crew are the jokes of this forum you was talking all that bs about bg was better then stuck & we should trade him lol don't make me go in the stuckey thread I made a post some of your hating stuckey quotes. Bg has sucked every year since he came here,you hating when he is having a career year,not to mention he is finally playing his natural position sg. Like gators said you are hilarious...I guess daye is a beast cuz he scored 28pts on lebron & the heat number 1 defensive team in the league so u lost this debate and just stop hating...now as far as knight & Irving like I said knight has 4 double doubles, Irving just got his 1st one last nite on a team where he is the man...knight is the 3rd option on this team maybe even fourth behind Tay. Knight has 4 games no turnovers Irving has none, knight turnover assist ratio is lower then Irvings. They both are good but Irving has been a lil more consistent,if knight wouldn't shoot so many 3's he would be neck & neck with Irving for rookie of the year and shooting close to 50% so what else do u want to hate on???
    LOL ... career year??? Correction ... career 5 games.

And wow!
    You really can't comprehend sentences can you?
    Why are you using the Daye example on me? How are you gonna use my own example against me? When this is how YOU THINK!

Dude I feel sorry for you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345