1 14.29%
  • Clippers

1 14.29%
  • Gram

5 71.43%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Oh shyfly...

The Clippers are not a good defensive team. Basketball reference ranks them as the 21st best defensive team.

Obviously Stuckey was injured.

http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.s...-+MLive.com%29
    Clippers allow 95ppg ... its much better then the teams he was going up against ... last game .. kings allow 103ppg (worst in the league). A team that is trying to tank ... and people are drooling over stuckey like he won us a championship.

He would have an excuse ... hes had one everytime since he came into this league. He better not complain like a little pansy come the Miami game

Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Clippers allow 95ppg ... its much better then the teams he was going up against ... last game .. kings allow 103ppg (worst in the league). A team that is trying to tank ... and people are drooling over stuckey like he won us a championship.

He would have an excuse ... hes had one everytime since he came into this league. He better not complain like a little pansy come the Miami game
    So? Pistons allow 96 PPG. Doesn't mean their good defensively. It just means they play a slow pace.

So? Pistons allow 96 PPG. Doesn't mean their good defensively. It just means they play a slow pace.
    Compared to the other teams the clippers are a better defensive team that what he was going up against ... not teams trying to tank. He did this last year putting up good numbers against tanking teams toward the end of the season.

Lets see what he does against the legit playoff teams
    Last edited by shyfly24; 03-18-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post

You're blinded by your hate. At least say "I'll reserve judgment until he says he's healthy and plays a good team." Nah, that's too fair for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    You're blinded by your hate. At least say "I'll reserve judgment until he says he's healthy and plays a good team." Nah, that's too fair for you.
    If this dude didn't have an excuse every year since hes been in this league to why he sucks ... I wouldn't be so hard on him.

Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:21411341
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    If this dude didn't have an excuse every year since hes been in this league to why he sucks ... I wouldn't be so hard on him.
    just stop bn a ****ing hater I never met a dude that hates even when a dude is balling I guess Lakers is a terrible defensive team to right??? You stuckey has been playing better or just as good as any sg in the league and shooting over 60% not even wade or kobe is doing that smh....

Lol Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    just stop bn a ****ing hater I never met a dude that hates even when a dude is balling I guess Lakers is a terrible defensive team to right??? You stuckey has been playing better or just as good as any sg in the league and shooting over 60% not even wade or kobe is doing that smh....
    lol first of why did you multi quote me and phenomonesense when your post pertains to nothing he said? idiot

Secondly ... Don't talk about the Lakers ... Lin scored 38pts on them. There ancient backcourt can't guard anyone

lol ... man, I feel bad for your ovaries ... so is Stuckey shooting 60% for the season? Am I missing something? Oh you mean the last 5 games? Ok ... 3 years ago when Darko had those 2 double double games and Dwight didn't at the same time ... I guess that means Darko is better then Howard now, by your own stupid logic? Or how about that game Lin scored 38pts against the lakers and and Wade scored 11 ... I guess that means Lin is better now
    I want to see what he does in the playoffs and when the game actually matters ... not against tanking teams. The last 2 good young defensive teams he played against .... he went 1/8 against the clippers and 6/22 against Memphis. Yup, superstar!

Dude seriously ... and you wonder why your the joke of the forum. Its comments like these, it just shows your true idiocy.

And I'm still waiting for you to rebuttal my comment on the Knight and Irving debate ... or do you and your illogical comments want to accept defeat?

I'll give you a couple days to understand this post and respond ...
    Last edited by shyfly24; 03-19-2012 at 12:17 PM.

lol mike.

Aha, fly, you should know by now that mike likes to lick the ch33s3 from under every Piston player's nuts. (And yet he's the one who calls us gay :S)

Michael, your dad Blink told me to tell you that if you misbehave when he's not around, that I have all the permission in the world to take you to your room and lock the door. What happens in that room stays in that room.

Shyfly, The Lakers are a top 10 defense and the Clippers are a bottom 10 defense. Just because Lin had a good game against them doesn't mean you can say "don't talk about the Lakers"

Oh, and Lin had a 28 & 14 game against Dallas (top 5-10 defensive team) I guess they suck too, right?
    Last edited by Gators123; 03-19-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Shyfly, The Lakers are a top 10 defense and the Clippers are a bottom 10 defense. Just because Lin had a good game against them doesn't mean you can say "don't talk about the Lakers"

Oh, and Lin had a 28 & 14 game against Dallas (top 5-10 defensive team) I guess they suck too, right?
    Are you going by points? Lakers allow 93ppg and clippers allow 95ppg ...2 pts difference. There ranked 13th. There ranked 11th in opponents FG% They have younger more atheletic guards then what the lakers have. The Lakers allowed Jarret Jack to score 30 points on them on 13/21 shooting. Means nothing! We'll see how our superstar does in the playoffs when it matters and esp against the miami game

No one knew Lins game ... defenses are only now understanding him and adjusting to it. What did Lin do to them the 2nd time he played against Dallas? Lin shot 4/13 and 1/5 from three. So that answers that question
    Last edited by shyfly24; 03-19-2012 at 01:35 PM.

No, I'm not going by points. You have to keep PACE in mind. The Pistons allow under 96 PPG, do you think they are a good defensive team? Nope. They just slow the game down.

Basketball reference defensive rankings-

Lakers- 10th
    Clippers- 21st
    Pistons- 25th

Sounds right to me.

If you go by points then the Pistons are better defensively than the Spurs and Thunder

The Lakers, a countless number of times have allowed no name guys score a boat load of points on them. That's why people were still questioning Lins game after he scored 38 on them.

Bro .. lets see what he does against a number of playoff teams, not just one.

If you go by points then the Pistons are better defensively than the Spurs and Thunder
    Pistons are ranked 2nd to last in opponents fg% .. so no

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast