7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

1 14.29%
  • Clippers

1 14.29%
  • Gram

5 71.43%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I can't believe their announcers are bigger crybabies than the players.

****ing a, Ben Gordon

please waive BG!!!

Game, Clippers win.

anthony davis for threeeeeeeeee

Lol. The Pistons were already a lost cause before Gordon shot those free throws.

moose dominated eh 25 and 15 wow, i didnt get to watch but i wanna scream at knight 0-7 from 3, i mean cmon

Never realized how sissy that Clippers team is. What a bunch of *******.

Not too upset we lost but now at least I know the Clippers are a bunch of Divas and to never root for them in the playoffs.

Ping Pong balls baby!

Moose > Griffin

I don't think any of us truly realize how good Monroe can be yet. If he cleans up his game a little (he's only 21) he could not only be a star but a superstar in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmario View Post
    Moose > Griffin

I don't think any of us truly realize how good Monroe can be yet. If he cleans up his game a little (he's only 21) he could not only be a star but a superstar in this league.
    his potential in nba 2k12 should be A+ i honestlty didnt think he could become a beast in the league cuz of the lack of athleticism but last year he showed me flashes and i thought about it, then this year hes taking over the team, next year if he continues his progression may be scary

Moose is awesome,This was the perfect game competitive,exciting,overtime and a loss

Moose just seems to get better and better. Today was a really good showing for him even in a loss.

i just watched the highlights wuts with blake griffin staring down maxiell, maxy would drop that ***** with half a slap

Funny how Stuckey plays a bad game when he goes up against a good defensive team and not any of those crap teams he was putting up his "good" numbers on.

I knew it was to good to be true ... I can't wait to see what he does against miami

Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Funny how Stuckey plays a bad game when he goes up against a good defensive team and not any of those crap teams he was putting up his "good" numbers on.

I knew it was to good to be true ... I can't wait to see what he does against miami
    Oh shyfly...

The Clippers are not a good defensive team. Basketball reference ranks them as the 21st best defensive team.

Obviously Stuckey was injured.

“It's my foot, man,” Stuckey said. “That's it. I've just got to get it right. It's just been killing me the last couple of days. I just have to rest it and try to get it right. I thought it would be fine but it's just like the more pressure on it, the more it hurts.”

Stuckey injured the toe late in Wednesday's win at Sacramento. He played through it in a loss Friday at Utah, but exacerbated it in the first quarter Sunday.

Stuckey is in the midst of one of his best career stretches, so the injury came at a bad time personally, and resurfaced in a game the Pistons probably would have won if he were at full strength.

“I know that, for sure, if I was 100 percent, it would've been a whole different story,” Stuckey said. “I think we would've won the game.”

Stuckey went to the locker room for reinforced taping during the first quarter, but was rendered a jump-shooter when he returned, for a perimeter group which couldn't hit one – he, Brandon Knight and Ben Gordon shot a combined 7 of 33 – and with his defense-cracking drives gone, the Pistons were a different team.
    http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.s...-+MLive.com%29

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast