Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Once Again Lebron Comes Up Short in the Fourth

I was watching the Bulls Heat game tonight and right on cue, Lebron totally disappeared in the fourth quarter once again. He had 35 points going into the fourth, and 35 points at the end of the game. This is getting to be expected as yet again, Wade is proving that he is the "go to guy" in the fourth for the Heat.

I have to say that Wade played remarkably and almost led the Heat to victory. I also have to give props to James Jones for the clutch 3's he hit at the end. Miami's biggest mistake was giving the ball to James on the final possession because the second I saw the ball leave his hands, I knew it was going to be a brick. This again adding to his stat of less than 5 seconds in the game for the past 2 seasons of being 0/11, now he is 0/12. http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/0...y-shake-hands/

Tonight James was literally a warm body on the floor in the fourth quarter yet again in this the Heats biggest game all season against their greatest conference rival. Unfortunately, this is what we have come to expect from him, in big games, in the fourth quarter, when the game is on the line, he will defer to Wade and disappear. Hence the name the "Frozen One". Let me give a shout out to John Lucas III for his clutch play, I seriously would rather have him than Lebron on my team in the fourth quarter, same goes for James Jones.

To be fair, your numbers are off. He had 33 points going into the 4th. Took 3 shots, had 2 points.

Cool.

Take me to the coola.

LeBron James.

Really??? I'm all about hating Lebron BUT DO WE REALLY HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ****ING THREAD EVERY TIME HE DOESN'T PULL A MIRACLE OUT HIS BUTT? Get a life already.

its also lebrons fault D'Antoni quit

If Wade is dominating like he is, why would they go away from it? Wade destroyed the Bulls in the 4th and couldn't be guarded, it was those 3s that cost them the game.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    If Wade is dominating like he is, why would they go away from it? Wade destroyed the Bulls in the 4th and couldn't be guarded, it was those 3s that cost them the game.
    It's a hell of a luxury.

Wade was unconscious in the 4th other than that fadeaway 3.

How about Bosh shooting 3-15 or whatever? Blaming Lebron or Wade for tonight isn't right. Not even a Heat fan. Now let's get back to the Dwight bashing!

Wade was on fire, and you go to the hot hand.

You lebron haters need to go back to your normal life

35 points >

Lebron also caused the holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Losoway View Post
    You lebron haters need to go back to your normal life

35 points >
    Well, Wade had 36 so 36>35

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast