Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Skip Bayless epic Lebron rant.

But I LOVED way DWade competed. His D on Kobe last 8 minutes was key to East comeback. HE'S biggest reason Heat have by far best team
    By All-Star Game standards, DWade cheap-shotted Kobe, grabbing from behind when free for dunk, catching him up high, in face, breaking nose.
    Here's hoping LeBron doesn't go 3-crazy after making 6 of 8 in A-S Game. Has averaged only 1.9 attempts per game. Please keep it that way
    I do not believe Kobe was constructively criticizing LeBron, just voicing utter disgust for not having guts to challenge him and shoot.
    LeBron wasn't mad at self for not shooting. Mad b/c went Favre, forced high-risk cross-ct to Batman (DWade) w/ open Melo begging for ball
    I did not rip LeBron for passing up 3 late-shot chances in final 15 secs. He has accepted his limitations. No clutch gene. Better as passer
    I won't let blind LeBron defenders get away w/ : "It was just an exhibition game!" NO IT WAS NOT. Both teams badly wanted to win. So did he
    in today's second hour. See you soon.
    Today's other debates: How will last nt impact LeBron long term? Did DWade cheapshot Kobe? Should NBA end Dunk Conest?
    Stephen A. and I are about to debate whether LeBron SHOULD'VE take the last shot. This will get HEATED. You shouldn't miss it.
    Can't wait for tomorrow's show. I'll unleash on LeBron. Will Stephen A defend him? I'll also talk live with RG3 - who should be 1st overall!
    LeBron so shook up by late turnover chose to throw in ball so wouldn't have to take one last heave for tie. Like how hard took it. Good sign
    LeBron sensational until ... had the right idea. Don't risk another walk-off shot. Let Batman take it! But DWade in far corner. Pass picked.

I am totally convinced that Skip wants to **** Lebron.

Skip is so ****ing annoying.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

lol.. Skips not lying

It's a transparent gimmick. It's genius, but annoying to people smart enough to figure it out.

He's doing his job, and I commend him for that. I personally record first take every morning to watch.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

there's nothing epic about it..he does it all the time. Only Miami fans/Lebron apologists hate it
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    there's nothing epic about it..he does it all the time. Only Miami fans/Lebron apologists hate it
    That's pretty narrow minded thinking...there are plenty of non-Heat fans who grow tired of his act. I couldn't care less honestly.....he's doing it for attention, which is the only thing this thread is doing at this point. Honestly, who cares?

Hes an idiot, Bron has no problem taking last second shots, and if he misses the shot do you really think he would have lost sleep over it? LOL because last second shots are such high% shots right, stupid Skip. Tell him to go check out Wades shot in the clutch.

lol skip cracks me up
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

Skip may be a little overbearing. I just wonder why Lebron fans never want to point out any negatives about him. Its strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    That's pretty narrow minded thinking...there are plenty of non-Heat fans who grow tired of his act. I couldn't care less honestly.....he's doing it for attention, which is the only thing this thread is doing at this point. Honestly, who cares?
    grown tired of the act??

he is the act!! First take used to be so much more, the producers then decided that Skip Bayless would be the entire show and that's it. Two entire hours of Skip Bayless.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

John Bayless II trolls for a living

The thing I don't like is that he's planting negative seeds in the minds of fans. It's one thing to have your opinion about Lebron but to continually bash him day after day is excessive and strangely obsessive...

Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Skip may be a little overbearing. I just wonder why Lebron fans never want to point out any negatives about him. Its strange to me.
    You've really never heard a LeBron fan call out faults in his game?

Have you been under a rock?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast