Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Kobe Sustained a mild concussion

Besides a broken nose, Kobe Bryant sustained a mild concussion Sunday night in the All-Star game, league source tells Y! Sports.
    4:18am - 27 Feb 12 https://mobile.twitter.com/wojyahoonba
    WHO DAT!

Sundays game should be great

He also missed the media session after coughing 3 times.

I cant believe people defend that ***** move by Wade in an all star game.

Of course, they are the fan boys that feel the need to ruthlessly defend a guy that has no idea they exist but a flagrant foul in the all star game is classless.

EDIT: If Kobe had done that to Wade, they're opinion would be completely different. I am not a Laker or Heat fan, I probably dislike them equally.
    Last edited by tcav701; 02-27-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    This is a plea to all logical posters to please make all homers feel dumb on a daily basis until they return to their team forum where they bleong.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    lol

Lakers fan: :cry:

Heat fan:

other fans:

Yes...because we all know it only takes a few coughs to keep Kobe on the sidelines....
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Put it this way.....had it been Dwayne Wade that got his nose broke, he would be very upset.

Quote Originally Posted by tcav701 View Post
    I cant believe people defend that ***** move by Wade in an all star game.

Of course, they are the fan boys that feel the need to ruthlessly defend a guy that has no idea they exist but a flagrant foul in the all star game is classless.

EDIT: If Kobe had done that to Wade, they're opinion would be completely different. I am not a Laker or Heat fan, I probably dislike them equally.
    This also happened in an all-star game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fj2B9z4Dbw

Btw, I find it funny that had this happened around 2004, everyone would have given Wade a standing ovation for doing it to the rapist/guy that drove Shaq out of town/most selfish guy in the NBA.

Wade got burnt and got pissed off. I doubt Kobe is even mad about it.
    Go Knicks!

All time

Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post

Heat fan:

other fans:

Heat fans are more like

This also happened in an all-star game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fj2B9z4Dbw

Btw, I find it funny that had this happened around 2004, everyone would have given Wade a standing ovation for doing it to the rapist/guy that drove Shaq out of town/most selfish guy in the NBA.
    Are you referencing a 1970 MLB all star game to defend Wade's actions??

That is a stretch to say the least...

Whats wrong for one player is wrong for all, even if your crush is the culprit.

And what does Kobe's character and alleged crime have to do with what happened last night??

It's embarrassing how hard you are trying to defend his actions and it is showing your inability to be impartial in these discussions. Things like this will discredit you from every PSD discussion involving the Heat and it's players.

Take your eyes off of the Wade poster above your bed, put your pants back on and admit your dude messed up.
    This is a plea to all logical posters to please make all homers feel dumb on a daily basis until they return to their team forum where they bleong.

Quote Originally Posted by tcav701 View Post
    Are you referencing a 1970 MLB all star game to defend Wade's actions??

That is a stretch to say the least...

Whats wrong for one player is wrong for all, even if your crush is the culprit.

And what does Kobe's character and alleged crime have to do with what happened last night??

It's embarrassing how hard you are trying to defend his actions and it is showing your inability to be impartial in these discussions. Things like this will discredit you from every PSD discussion involving the Heat and it's players.

Take your eyes off of the Wade poster above your bed, put your pants back on and admit your dude messed up.
    Lol! I'm not defending anybody. Just pointing stuff out. Was it a hard foul? Yeah, so what? It's not like he shoved the guy in mid air and tried breaking his bones. Just a normal hard foul that unfortunately caught the guy's nose. Everyone was pissing and moaning that nobody was trying, and then something like this happens, and the guy is public enemy number one. Now, what's really sad is people like yourself constantly nitpicking at everything these guys do, just because you don't like them.

It was an accident. NBD walk it off Kobe
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post

Heat fan:

other fans:
    HellCrooner:
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast