Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    I don't think anyone here thinks he is going to hit 22 homers this year but he will down the road...he is far from a slappy hitter he squares the ball up on a pretty regular basis. I think your expectations are a little low but there is nothing wrong with that. I see him hitting .315 around 17 homers and steal 23 bases. That's a good if not great year for a young ss.

Dlee regressed due to breaking his hand and he was still a pretty damn good hitter after that. Lee has more than just one awsome season he was 32 years old that awesome season you are referring to and Castro is still only 22 he hits and hits and hits.
    Yeah I guess that makes sense. I forgot about his broken wrist. But didn't Pujols have the same thing and still came back to smash?

Quote Originally Posted by sbrownies View Post
    Yeah I guess that makes sense. I forgot about his broken wrist. But didn't Pujols have the same thing and still came back to smash?
    Lee's break cost him the entire season, so it must have been much worse than Albert's.

Quote Originally Posted by sbrownies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    I don't think anyone here thinks he is going to hit 22 homers this year but he will down the road...he is far from a slappy hitter he squares the ball up on a pretty regular basis. I think your expectations are a little low but there is nothing wrong with that. I see him hitting .315 around 17 homers and steal 23 bases. That's a good if not great year for a young ss.

Dlee regressed due to breaking his hand and he was still a pretty damn good hitter after that. Lee has more than just one awsome season he was 32 years old that awesome season you are referring to and Castro is still only 22 he hits and hits and hits.
    Albert Pujols is also the greatest player of our generation and could go down as the best ever... Big difference, and all breaks are different

Castro is a "slappy" hitter? Maybe you confuse not having huge homerun power equaling slapping the ball.
    He squares up nicely to make solid contact.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234