1 12.50%
  • The fans

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wtf would you let bg drive???? makes no sense

I saw Monroe get pushed on that one

Quote Originally Posted by itsripcity32 View Post
    Don't be a homer ^^^

Knight has the potential. Too early to tell.

dude shut up....stop looking for attention....it's not to early to tell he has been clutch since college

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    knight is clutch as they come...him & irving are going at it either 1 could have been the 1st pick in my opinion....
    Omg. Not again

Damn, that sucks. Still impressed with how they have been playing recently.

Brandon Knight > Michael Jordan

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Stuckey has the potential of being the next 12 year old dwyane wade

monroe needed 3 more assists for a triple double, knight had a efficient game, i missed it im just checkin the hilights and the box score

dude shut up....stop looking for attention....it's not to early to tell he has been clutch since college
    Why is Irving the front runner for ROY, while Knight isn't?

isn't it obvoius, cuz hes having a better season

true but was moose in the ROY running last year???? is moose the best rookie in his class right now???? so what makes you think because irving is having a slightly better year knight couldnt have been the number 1 pick or won't be better then irving.... knight did ball out 2nite and the 1st time they played he out played irving both were losses tho...all im saying is knight/irving in my opinion are the two best players in their draft class and when i say clutch i mean knight isn't afraid to take the big shot and he has been hitting them.

true but was moose in the ROY running last year???? is moose the best rookie in his class right now???? so what makes you think because irving is having a slightly better year knight couldnt have been the number 1 pick or won't be better then irving.... knight did ball out 2nite and the 1st time they played he out played irving both were losses tho...all im saying is knight/irving in my opinion are the two best players in their draft class and when i say clutch i mean knight isn't afraid to take the big shot and he has been hitting them.
    Irving puts up 18 per night consistently. Knight is not consistent. It's pretty damn simple to me. I think Irving will have a better individual career but knight will see more success because he's surrounded by better players. Irving does one thing I have barely seen knight do yet and that's roll off a pick and take a mid-range jay. He gets a lot of his points that way. Irving so far has shown he's worth the number 1 pick and knight has shown he's worth the 8th. Knight showed us flashes of being the number 1 pick but he has to be more consistent at it. With time, both their numbers will go up and one will have a slightly better individual career than the other and right now it looks like Irving will, especially playing for the Cavs where they're used to having a one man show, unlike Detroit where it has always been team play,

Quote Originally Posted by Sorin564 View Post
    Irving puts up 18 per night consistently. Knight is not consistent. It's pretty damn simple to me. I think Irving will have a better individual career but knight will see more success because he's surrounded by better players. Irving does one thing I have barely seen knight do yet and that's roll off a pick and take a mid-range jay. He gets a lot of his points that way. Irving so far has shown he's worth the number 1 pick and knight has shown he's worth the 8th. Knight showed us flashes of being the number 1 pick but he has to be more consistent at it. With time, both their numbers will go up and one will have a slightly better individual career than the other and right now it looks like Irving will, especially playing for the Cavs where they're used to having a one man show, unlike Detroit where it has always been team play,
    I agree but knight has done something no rookie has done in 12yrs,that's have 23pts 10ast & no turnovers game actually he has 2-3 no turnover games. knight also has 2 doubles doubles Irving has zero, knight is improving everygame this will be a great matchup for yrs to come, I disagree with u on knight should have been 8th he could easily went 2nd he is better then d Williams kanter ,walker tho.

I agree but knight has done something no rookie has done in 12yrs,that's have 23pts 10ast & no turnovers game actually he has 2-3 no turnover games. knight also has 2 doubles doubles Irving has zero, knight is improving everygame this will be a great matchup for yrs to come, I disagree with u on knight should have been 8th he could easily went 2nd he is better then d Williams kanter ,walker tho.
    I never said Knight should have been the 8th pick. I said, as an 8th pick, he is not disappointing. Dude, there's no doubt that Irving is having a better season than Knight. He is averaging 6 more a game than knight with a higher shooting % and because of him, the team's record is better than the Pistons even though the Pistons roster is better than the Cavs. It shows the impact Irving has on the team.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast