hhh

Time: 8:00 PM ET
    Channel: ESPN, ESPN 3

vvv

Time: 8:00 PM ET

mmm

Time: 10:30 PM ET

Free As Seagull.

clippers sixers and lakers knicks should be good games.

3. 02-10-2012, 08:39 AM

Magic, Sixers, Heat, Celtics, Bulls, Cavs, Pistons, Blazers, Mavs, Lakers, Pacers & Thunder.

I just don't see Lakers or Celtics losing tonight. Fisher is old, but Lakers D is still really good.

Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    I just don't see Lakers or Celtics losing tonight. Fisher is old, but Lakers D is still really good.
    It would be pretty ugly for them if the Celtics lost to Toronto or the Lakers lost to the Knicks with that starting lineup ('Linsanity' and all...). That said, if the Knicks can keep it close going into the 4th then KB's likely going to turn the offense into "Kobe System" (with Mike Brown's full/fearful endorsement) and again shoot them out of it; Has he made a clutch shot this year? I feel like he is 0/20+. Seriously. If anybody can get his 4th quarter numbers in close games this year I'd be very interested.

Both road back to backs for the C's and Lakers though, so there is that.

Miami and Chicago should win by 30, OKC off a tough loss and on a back to back in Utah should be interesting, and Clippers/Philly is your elite game of the night (imagine 2 years ago that somebody would write this with a straight face and be right).

Go Hawks, 76ers, Wizards, Raptors, Bocats, Hornets, Wolves, Lakers, Pacers and Jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It would be pretty ugly for them if the Celtics lost to Toronto or the Lakers lost to the Knicks with that starting lineup ('Linsanity' and all...). That said, if the Knicks can keep it close going into the 4th then Kobe may turn the offense into "Kobe System" and again shoot them out of it; Has he made a clutch shot this year? I feel like he is 0/20+. Seriously. If anybody can get his 4th quarter numbers in close games this year I'd be very interested.

Miami and Chicago should win by 30, OKC off a tough loss and on a back to back in Utah should be interesting, and Clippers/Philly is your elite game of the night (imagine 2 years ago that somebody would write this with a straight face and be right).
    I feel the exact same way . He starts of games brilliantly just to shoot himself and the team out of a good game. He's becoming Lebron, just playing 3/4 quarters. ****.

It would be pretty ugly for them if the Celtics lost to Toronto or the Lakers lost to the Knicks with that starting lineup ('Linsanity' and all...). That said, if the Knicks can keep it close going into the 4th then KB's likely going to turn the offense into "Kobe System" (with Mike Brown's full/fearful endorsement) and again shoot them out of it; Has he made a clutch shot this year? I feel like he is 0/20+. Seriously. If anybody can get his 4th quarter numbers in close games this year I'd be very interested.

Vegas feels the same way, Point spread is pretty low. But I just can't see the Lakers losing. Obviously Lakers will lose cuz i bet on them

hoping the Jazz can catch KD and gang on tired legs

Tough games for the Celts and Lakers, that was a pretty intense game last night. Could be in for let downs.

Mike Brown has got to start resting Kobe, he's playing like 39 mpg this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Wiz lost by 60-70 tonight. At least we know McGee will get back on defense

Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    But our offense isn't that good. We lack glaring pieces that even when our big three plays decent/great, it won't consistently result in wins. And when they do result in wins, they're usually close thus we won't be able to rest our big three.

It's become predictable. It's either he (mostly) shoots jumpers or (rarely) passes. If Brown/Kuester wants Kobe to take the shot, design a play where there's enough space for him to operate even when both Pau and Bynum are in, where he'll receive the ball where he's comfortable at and put Goochie Lock.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers24giants5 View Post
    I feel the exact same way . He starts of games brilliantly just to shoot himself and the team out of a good game. He's becoming Lebron, just playing 3/4 quarters. ****.
    Yeah. He shoots 50%+ for the first three quarters then destroys his shooting percentage in the fourth.
    Well, unlike LeBron, he tries albeit too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Tough games for the Celts and Lakers, that was a pretty intense game last night. Could be in for let downs.

Mike Brown has got to start resting Kobe, he's playing like 39 mpg this year.
    Tougher for the Celtics cause they'll play one hour earlier than us.

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Wiz lost by 60-70 tonight. At least we know McGee will get back on defense
    I wouldnt be surprised if Miami lost by 10. They seem to play sluggish and none caring against the bottom of the barrel.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Magic, Clippers, Heat, Celtics, Bulls, Cavs, Pistons, Blazers, Mavs, Knicks, Pacers & Jazz.

Lin won't do it again.

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast