Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

The Bulls look good but....

Can they beat the Heat. I don't think so. Rose needs more help. Maybe JR Smith could help. Hopefully for them somebody else can knock off the Heat.

Rip Hamilton definitely helps them, but it's still in question (although I need to have seen more Bulls games) if he takes the pressure off Rose enough. Hamilton can handle the ball unlike Korver, but can he handle the ball enough to take the pressure off Rose?

If the Bulls can't knock off the Heat, than nobody can... It's between the Heat and Bulls in the East, and the West will likely be all Thunder

I think getting JR smith would put them over the top

Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post
    Rip Hamilton definitely helps them, but it's still in question (although I need to have seen more Bulls games) if he takes the pressure off Rose enough. Hamilton can handle the ball unlike Korver, but can he handle the ball enough to take the pressure off Rose?
    In the 11 games that Rip has played for the Bulls he has really helped the offense... The offense looks much more fluid when he is in the game and his most important part of his game for us is his passing ability... He finds open teammates so well and his shot is also a help

Great thread, very original. I don't think this has ever been discussed...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I think getting JR smith would put them over the top
    For him to rot on the bench? Thibs would not let him come right in and start let alone get minutes... He would have to earn his way into the rotation and it is highly unlikely he would earn it

JR Smith is a great 6th man.

But his success on the Bulls really depends on a wide range of issues.

1. Will he take less to sign with the Bulls?
    2. Will he be ok with his role as a 6th man?
    3. Will he respond well to the "tough" coaching of Tom Thibodeau?
    4. Will he play defense enough for Thibs to keep him on the court?

So far the signs point no, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.

Bulls can play with the Heat. But, if they knock off the Heat, I would be surprised. The key really begins and starts with Rose. If he is what we all hope he is, he'll be able to play to his ability and knock out the Heat.

I'm confident that the bulls can beat them. We've only played them once this year and we barely lost. And this was w/o Deng and Watson and Rip who wasn't 100%. With When they are 100%, I like the Bulls chances.
    They had a SG guarding James all night and still almost won.
    Last edited by GottaLoveCubs; 02-09-2012 at 02:26 PM.

The Bulls are not a good playoff team. They dominate in the regular season against teams that are smart enough to save their fuel for the postseason. But come playoffs time, the Bulls won't be a top three team in the East, even if their record suggests so. The Heat, 76ers, Pacers and Knicks will all be better than them in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Federal Reserve; 02-09-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Federal Reserve View Post
    The Bulls are not a good playoff team. They dominate in the regular season against teams that are smart enough to save their fuel for the postseason. But come playoffs time, the Bulls won't be a top three team in the East, even if their record suggests so. The Heat, 76ers, Pacers and Knicks will all be better then them in the playoffs.

The fact that you included the Knicks wow....

I'll be shocked if the Knicks make the playoffs.

The Bulls are not a good playoff team. They dominate in the regular season against teams that are smart enough to save their fuel for the postseason. But come playoffs time, the Bulls won't be a top three team in the East, even if their record suggests so. The Heat, 76ers, Pacers and Knicks will all be better then them in the playoffs.
    Annnddd you came to this genius conclusion how exactly?

They havent banned you yet? Yeah the same Bulls team that went to the ECF in their first year together with Thibs isnt a good playoff team, get real, joker

Its going to be a great series, hopefully everyone is 100% healthy

So the Knicks are saving their fuel? They should keep saving it. They might make the playoffs

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast