Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,782 of 1782
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    This team is more frustrating to watch than Antropov, Poni, Stajan and company...and they were brutal.
    this is the team i wanted back when we had 1st round picks...

Lets go get jason blake bak

i bet you all want antropov back now!

we shouldve kept him like i said years ago.

how are the leafs a better team with guys like antropov, poni, blake
    as our #1 line?

what has burke truly done to improve this team?
    Phanuef? or overpaying for an all overrated defense?
    Chris Spielman #54

If at 1st you don't suceed
    give up you're a born loser!

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    This team would have been better without Antropov, Poni and Blake if Burke didn't make the Kessel trade. The Leafs would have had a top 1-2 pick in the past draft and would probably end up with another top 1-5 this year. With Schenn/Kadri/Hall or Seguin/top 5 this year...plus the extra draft picks that Burke picked up at the deadline the Leafs would be a hell of a better team. He NEEDS to build a young core of players and then add free agents to it.

Don't look now but the Marlies are putting together a nice little run.

I'll wait patiently for the "okay, I won't look" jokes...

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    the Crabman was sent down so look for him to light it up to prove he deserves another shot

How can anyone be taken seriously when they use 'better' and 'Blake' in the same sentence ?

just a thought would you guys be interested in peter mueller? value is low right now, is a good forward and the avs might trade him for some depth forwards due to there injury problems

hmm

I said in another thread.. we should go after richard zednik.

Im also thinking we have to get more offence. Tradin kabs + one of our goalies could get a top 6 forward +, easily... but yea..our offence is... bad.

I say we should reevaluate after a few games to see what armstrong brings, and maybe wait out for phaneuf, till we trade our big D

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    just a thought would you guys be interested in peter mueller? value is low right now, is a good forward and the avs might trade him for some depth forwards due to there injury problems
    muellers been out all year with a concussion.. doesnt really make his value that much lower.

If we can steal him from the avs, i wouldnt mmind him, but i wouldnt give up too much

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    muellers been out all year with a concussion.. doesnt really make his value that much lower.

If we can steal him from the avs, i wouldnt mmind him, but i wouldnt give up too much
    he has had 2 concussions already and hasnt played that much in the nhl. his injury proneness takes his price down. if healthy he can be a good player for you guys but the key is if healthy the situation will be kind of like when we had havlat on the sens when healthy he was great but he wasnt healthy all that often

Mueller would be a sick addition to the team for sure but like you guys said if he could stay healthy obviously. Does anyone know when he's expected to be back by the way?