Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the best PF rigth now?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

76 48.72%
  • Blake

11 7.05%
  • Bosh

12 7.69%
  • Amare

4 2.56%
  • Dirk

15 9.62%
  • P. Gasol

8 5.13%
  • Boozer

1 0.64%
  • Millsap

1 0.64%
  • LMA

12 7.69%
  • David Lee

1 0.64%
  • Bargnani

9 5.77%
  • Ryan Anderson

3 1.92%
  • Duncan

2 1.28%
  • Garnett

0 0%
  • Other

1 0.64%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Who Is The Best Power Forward In The League?

When it comes to picking the best players at each position, it's pretty easy right now. Dwight is the best center, LBJ is the best SF, and shooting guard is really a coin toss between D-Wade and Kobe while the PG is a coin toss between Rose and CP3. But there is some real depth at the PF spot and there could be a case made for several players. So who do you think it the best PF in the league?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

kevin love

Lma #1
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

love

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    kevin love
    This.

For me it's Love because of his monster rebounding (he leads all forward in rebounding), his offensive game, that not only includes strong post play, but also great range that spreads the floor, and while he defence may not be where Duncan or Garnett are, he doesn't mind taking the charge and he puts out an honest effort at both ends of the floor. He's getting a steal a game, and usually gets a block once every two games, which though not impressive, still is ahead of a lot of other forwards.

For me it is a two man contest between Blake and Love, but Bosh has a solid game and his offensive numbers take a hit because he shares the ball with LBJ and Wade, but bottom line, Bosh is not the rebounder that Blake and Love are. Boozer is also underrated, he's numbers are taking a hit because the Bulls ffront court is deep and the coach rotates everybody in, so Boozer is only getting a little less than 30 minutes per game, but Boozer's per-36 minute numbers are strong, and like Bosh his offensive numbers take a hit because there are so many offensive weapons on the Bulls roster.

LMA is also up there for me, but just not as high up there are Love and Griffen, though LMA deserves as much love as almost anybody on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    When it comes to picking the best players at each position, it's pretty easy right now. Dwight is the best center, LBJ is the best SF, and shooting guard is really a coin toss between D-Wade and Kobe while the PG is a coin toss between Rose and CP3. But there is some real depth at the PF spot and there could be a case made for several players. So who do you think it the best PF in the league?
    Are you serious?

love, on a bad night still goes for 20-10

Yeah you would have to go with Love based on the numbers. It is going to be so fun to watch him and Blake for the next 10 years.

Kevin Love AINEC

Lintastic

Shooting guard is not a coin toss, Wade has been better than Kobe for a while now. And Chris Paul is so much better than Drose its ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Are you serious?
    I'd give it to Kobe myself, but if somebody could make an argument for Wade, his injury has slowed him a bit, but he's still among the best SG in the league.

Why did i put bargnani on the list!!!! Two fools already voted for him!!! Smh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dwadefan03 View Post
    Shooting guard is not a coin toss, Wade has been better than Kobe for a while now. And Chris Paul is so much better than Drose its ridiculous

Maybe you haven't look at the numbers this year, but Kobe is leading the league in scoring, has about 10 points more a game than Wade, more rebounds, more assists, better 3PT% and FT% and their FG% is pretty much equal. The only thing Wade is ahead on is steals and blocks, and since he's missed so many games due to injury, I think pretty much 95% of fans (that it the 95% of fans that don't live in Miami) would say Kobe is playing better basketball than Wade right now.

One-on-one, in a series, I'd rather have Kobe this year than Wade. I was saying it was a coin toss to avoid offending Heat fans, but clearly that wasn't enough of a compliment to Wade. He seriously isn't even in the conversation wiht Kobe this season as far as I'm concerned.

As for PG: D-Rose is the reignign MVP. His team has a better record than the Clippers. His scoring average is higher. His rebounds are higher. His blocks are higher. CP3 has more steals, more assists and higher FG%. That all said, I'd say its a coin toss. These two players are amazing and its like splitting hairs. They are very different players, but they are equals. I'd personally take CP3 over D-Rose, because I like a PG that looks to pass first, but lets face it, D-Rose is as good as good as any PG in the league and some would argue as good as ANYBODY in the league. I stand by what I said.
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 02-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Why did i put bargnani on the list!!!! Two fools already voted for him!!! Smh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Raptor fans unite!! lol
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [x]
    Win Championship [ ]

i'd pick love almost on his rebounding alone. on the offensive glass, it's basically +2 points.
    plus he can really spread the floor with his 3 pt shooting.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast