Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Do the Bulls need Homecourt Advantage in a Series to Beat the Heat?

They had it last year and the Heat won, but this year the Bulls picked up a better player at SG to help out as well as the improvement of the bench and especially Asik.

Thoughts!!!
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

I think either team can get hot and beat the other, regardless of HCA.

It would be harder for them if they didnt have i think.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post

They had it last year and the Heat won, but this year the Bulls picked up a better player at SG to help out as well as the improvement of the bench and especially Asik.

Thoughts!!!
    The Heat also improved with a healthy Haslem, Miller, and Jones as well as adding Curry, Cole, and Battier. It's actually arguable that the Heat have improved more than the Bulls.

I say we just wait until they ACTUALLY play in the regular season before making stupid assumptions. I don't understand why people make threads like this.

Really, I hate these questions, of course they don't need it to win a series but it wouldn't hurt. Anyone that wouldn't give the Bulls a chance to beat the Heat if the Heat have the HCA then they are just a flat out moron. Doesn't mean the Bulls will win if they don't but how can anyone say that it is impossible if that is the case.
    Last edited by mavwar53; 01-25-2012 at 12:47 PM.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

I dont think their beating the heat in a 7 game series with or without the HCA
    Go Knicks!

All time

The Bulls will win regardless of who has HCA

I think either team is capable of beating the other on the road but i'd prefer the Bulls have homecourt. The Bulls rarely lose at home and the refs seem to favor the home team in the playoffs.

The better team always wins. If you can't win on the road in the playoffs, you don't deserve to advance and ultimately win the NBA Championship.

The Bulls cannot beat the Heat in a seven game series. Once teams clog the paint, the Bulls struggle to score. Rose has no jumper and needs to drive to score. You stop him from driving and you won yourself the ball game.

Last year Rose was a joke vs. Lebron in the playoffs. If that happens again, the Bulls have no chance.

Either can win, the most important thing for the Bulls is to have Deng back healthy by the playoffs because without him guarding Lebron we are done

Nope just fair officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by Federal Reserve View Post
    The Bulls cannot beat the Heat in a seven game series. Once teams clog the paint, the Bulls struggle to score. Rose has no jumper and needs to drive to score. You stop him from driving and you won yourself the ball game.
    Rose is actually a pretty decent shooter... maybe you were referencing his rookie season?

However, he was inexcusably awful in the Miami series, and probably will be looking for redemption.

Home court advantage helps the Bulls more than it helps the Miami Heat IMO.

Bulls have younger players on the bench (and starting lineup), who are relatively inexperienced in big situations. Those type of players tend to play a lot better at home (while feeding off of the crowd).

If the Bulls were like a veteran team like say the Celtics or Lakers, I would say it doesn't really matter.

As much as I want Miami to lose, the Bulls can't beat them.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast