Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Would the Heat be a better team if they traded Wade?

I dont think they ever will because Dwade is still the face of the Heat but would the Heat be a better team if they traded him? They are now 6-0 this year without him and Bosh and Bron seem to have really nice chemistry when they play together. So hypothetically, would they be a better team and what kind of player(s) could they get if they traded Wade?

No Wade makes them a championship team, the role players arent missing any shots right now that wont last they need wade
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

heat were 7-1 with a healthy wade...went 0-3 when he was injured but still playing...

Means 2 things

A. Miami is deeper than anyone thought
    B. A healthy Wade is going to make this team very very scary

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    heat were 7-1 with a healthy wade...went 0-3 when he was injured but still playing...

Means 2 things

A. Miami is deeper than anyone thought
    B. A healthy Wade is going to make this team very very scary
    I disagree, Wade does make your team scary but i dont think your deep. I just think that lebron and wade play the same game and when one is out they run the P&R with bosh, Bosh was a top pf before he got with the big 3, He is still great,he just doesnt get that shots when wade and lebron both play. Your role players are knocking down 3 after 3 IMO it wont last that way
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

But the question is...how often is Wade healthy.

But to answer the question...No....

Heat would be better if Lebron plays the way hes playing even with Wade on the floor.

They'd be better to trade Lebron for a pg and more

No. I like to think of it like this: we are adding arguably the 2nd best player in the world to our team when he comes back in a few days or so.

Oh, look. It's THIS thread again!

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I disagree, Wade does make your team scary but i dont think your deep. I just think that lebron and wade play the same game and when one is out they run the P&R with bosh, Bosh was a top pf before he got with the big 3, He is still great,he just doesnt get that shots when wade and lebron both play. Your role players are knocking down 3 after 3 IMO it wont last that way
    since when does moving change a players basketball skill set? bosh is better and more complete now than he ever was, he just doesn't shoot as much as he would on a non contender...and you are insane in denying miamis depth...miami had haslem and miller last yr but both were broken and haslem died in the finals having no wind after being out the whole yr (he played the bulls on adrenaline and that faded quickly) and miller had broken thumbs, with them healthy that rivals the best 1-2 punch off the bench in the whole league and now throw in shane battier (best kobe stopper currently in the league), a stud rook in cole and the reigning 3 pt champ james jones....you're fooling yourself by discrediting miamis depth...miami is elite in every aspect except coaching and free throw shooting
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

Another thread. Quite frankly I liked the Norris Cole future allstar threads more. Even the Eddy curry comeback thread. Oh wait what about the battier is the best defender in the league thread.

Actually last years fire spostra six games into the season threads were the best.

No the heat wouldn't be better without wade. Its just silly to think they would.

Quote Originally Posted by theheatles View Post
    since when does moving change a players basketball skill set? bosh is better and more complete now than he ever was, he just doesn't shoot as much as he would on a non contender...and you are insane in denying miamis depth...miami had haslem and miller last yr but both were broken and haslem died in the finals having no wind after being out the whole yr (he played the bulls on adrenaline and that faded quickly) and miller had broken thumbs, with them healthy that rivals the best 1-2 punch off the bench in the whole league and now throw in shane battier (best kobe stopper currently in the league), a stud rook in cole and the reigning 3 pt champ james jones....you're fooling yourself by discrediting miamis depth...miami is elite in every aspect except coaching and free throw shooting
    Im saying he isnt as good because of the lack of shots he takes, like i said. I never said your depth was bad, Im saying it isnt as good as your implying. An allstar game 3 point contest doesnt mean jones is good, He can knock down shots not a bad role player, Haslem and miller arent bad. there not anelite bench thats all im saying.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by theheatles View Post
    Haha. Posted as I posted my response. Its like we can read heat fans minds.....

The game changes once the playoffs start, Lbj or Wade obviously can hold the team together in stretches if either one goes down but once playoffs start and every possesion starts meaning something, you want your best players out there at all times.

MWP + Walton + Ebanks + Morris + draft picks.

Do it Mitch/Jim!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast